• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Catch-up

STiX

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm travelling to Sweden in mid-September.
Knowing a good chunk of the community, especially former-OTFans members, hail from Sweden - I'm wondering if anyone wants to catch-up in a bar or the like?
Consider it a mini-OpenTibia meetup :)

So far, I'm all booked and paid for with hiperkarma, fellesh and some other old guys likely coming too.
I'm going to go through my old contacts list and see if we can get GriZzm0 and some older users like Pekay or Nuker to come as well.

Anyone else interested?
I don't have to know you myself, but 18+ is a must.

september is so far ahead that it's hard to plan (i don't even know what and where i'll be doing in a few months)
no promises, but we'll see.

September is indeed far ahead. That's a good thing for me because I need time to save up for the trip.

Would be nice, sadly I doubt I am able to go (continental flights are quite expensive). But a computer available with Hangouts would be nice :)

I hope this happen, I would be happy to know that old people from the otserv community hangout on real life as we did for many years at the forums

September is indeed far ahead. That's a good thing for me because I need time to save up for the trip.
Exactly :)

Where in Sweden? :)
I'll be going to Stockholm, but I'm happy to travel up to a half-day to any other major cities in Sweden to meet people that want to catch-up.
The more people who can meet in Stockholm, the better though.

Exactly :)

I'll be going to Stockholm, but I'm happy to travel up to a half-day to any other major cities in Sweden to meet people that want to catch-up.
The more people who can meet in Stockholm, the better though.

Takes 6 hours with car from stockholm to the top of sweden/south maybe not top tho might ad up a hour or two

I'll be in Sweden for just over a week come next Monday.
Happy to travel for those who want a beer in their local city.

Also, I'll be in Denmark for a day or two to check out LEGO Land :)

I'll be in Sweden for just over a week come next Monday.
Happy to travel for those who want a beer in their local city.

I maybe can hook up with you, I live in middle of Stockholm luls.. We'll see, gonna check if I have time. :)

You best get pictures, I plan to do the same sometime later xD.

How much is this entire trip costing you?

I'll definitely be getting pictures :)
About AUD$15k.

I'm going to Sweden for about 10 days and mostly stay out of Stockholm - but I'll also be visiting Gothenburg and perhaps spend one day in Denmark before going to Dubai.

I've got a few confirmations from people wanting to meet up, but I'll be annoying and not plan a time or date until I get there and find a good bar.
Else someone else is welcome to plan that bit :)

I maybe can hook up with you, I live in middle of Stockholm luls.. We'll see, gonna check if I have time. :)
Should definitely meet up :D

Visiting copenhagen by any chance? I am residing there currently, so maybe we can go grab a beer somewhere ;3

Very rough plan, highly likely to changed based on people's availability and the like:

Tuesday
Stockholm,. Sweden

JoccE
CIP
Cornex (?)

Thursday
Motala, Sweden (via train)

Mackan

Saturday
Helsingborg, Sweden (via train)

GriZzm0
Amoaz (TBC)

Sunday
Copenhagen, Denmark (via train)
Axas

Monday
Oslo, Norway (ferry)
Remere
Znote (?)

Tuesday
Gothenburg, Sweden (via train)
Dalkon (?)

Wednesday
Stockholm, Sweden (via train)
Talaturen (in Kista)

Let me know if you can't be free on the day or if another day suits so I can plan around it :)

Last edited:
I currently live and work in Oslo. So any day is fine for me. :) But mon-fri will have to be after 18:00 (6PM) CEST/GMT+2 since I work fulltime.

Back