• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Discord Server

Joined to see what's going on.

This is pretty weird, there is probably around 200 people in this server and it's already monetized.
I don't think, that server is built around community at all looking at that.
1643139704946.png

Server isn't very active as well.
Good luck in developing that server though.

Joined to see what's going on.

This is pretty weird, there is probably around 200 people in this server and it's already monetized.
I don't think, that server is built around community at all looking at that.
View attachment 65091

Server isn't very active as well.
Good luck in developing that server though.
Server was created in 2017. We are nearing 800 members.
The "Monetization" was added few months ago, it allows people to highlight their OT Server, I don't see anything bad regarding that, its an option, the server and everything in it is completely free. It sad you think that communities should be 100% free or it is not considered a community.

Regarding activity, that is up to the people really, opentibia in general is dead, so you can not expect the server to be as active. Today I changed the server to also include Tibia and not just OpenTibia as it was before, as well as doing a full revamp of the server, so hopefully that would make it a bit more active.

Thanks for the feedback

Regarding activity, that is up to the people really, opentibia in general is dead, so you can not expect the server to be as active.
You seem like the perfect candidate to run an OT community 🤡
Not to mention not paying attention to your server and leaving Nitro phishing links there for days, where even users have to remind you to pay attention and remove the phishing links 🤡

You seem like the perfect candidate to run an OT community 🤡
Not to mention not paying attention to your server and leaving Nitro phishing links there for days, where even users have to remind you to pay attention and remove the phishing links 🤡
Phishing links happen everywhere on Discord, it’s because people get hacked, I also run and manage servers with 10k and 50k members that need more attention, and I have a life other than having the discord channel open 24/7. I deleted it the second I saw it. Also we now have a phishing system in place to automatically detect over 8000 phishing links which should help us. Instead of crying about it, you can give a feedback on how to improve it.

The problem with providing support on Discord is that it cannot be searched and won't help anybody in future.

separation of powers
good thing imo
be friends and win
the alternative is dying slowly

idk seems dead tho

Last edited:
With the introduction of forum function on Discord, we now provide forums for active projects if you're interested in building a small community and having it all in one place worry free.

This will also allow Discord forums to be searchable, meaning people who create new threads in the support forum on our Discord for example, will always have the thread there with answers and can be searched at any point. This will eliminate the problem of "it cannot be searched and won't help anybody in future".

Last edited:
I hope this brings much needed activity to this discord. It's been rather silent.

If youre tired of the drama and just want another Discord server to chill, then join ours :p
Just use common sense and dont break the rules.

Back