OpenTibia Discord Server

Okke

Voidcore 7.4
Best answers
Hey Amiroslo,

I cannot remember about having mentioned you in any post regarding this, also I have neither criticized you nor your server, I have nothing against you or the discord server you own.

The person meant in the picture is Nekiro, I therefore invite you and all the other involved on or reading this thread to have a look at the history of messages yourselves, I'll place them in a spoiler in order to not spam the whole thread that's not about this topic I'm talking to:

All I can say is that too much drama is involved into this, there's no need to make a tempest in a teapot just due to different opinions on a such a thing. I haven't mistreated or insulted anyone nor have others, the server I mod on (the one from the pictures above) is exactly meant to have such discussions without having to worry that much on words said. If someone says something dumb then people will say it's dumb, it's the internet and there's nothing anyone or any censure can do against it. Haters will hate.

See you folks,
Okke

Last edited:

Amiroslo

Guess who's back
Best answers
Can some moderator clean this thread from the offtopic posts? Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

WibbenZ

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Best answers
Cleaned the thread abit, try to stay away from attacking eachother and follow the rules.

Amiroslo

Guess who's back
Best answers
Few changes:

-Moved the `#🔰-general` under `Server` category as it is for general & off-topic and not necessarily Tibia
- Removed `#Open-tibia` and `#real-tibia` as they were inactive and not needed.
- Added `#💼-offer-services` & `#📋-requests` under `Tibia` category
- Added `#💬-discussion` under `Tibia` category
- Dropped `#❓-support ` , check the channel for more information!

- Added `#🎨-showoff `

Also a New project called Tibia.xyz has its own channel now

A new blue role called @Contributor has been added.
In order to receive this role, you’ll have to send me a proof of 10 contributions on OTLand!

They’ll have to be a thread! Like a code of some kind, a map, a project (open source), art like sprites (free to use) and so on!

It has to be your own! Send me 10 links to your contributions on PM and I’ll give you the role!

Last thing,

We have 268 threads tagged needss (https://otland.net/tags/needss/) which means they were able to recover the link and reupload the file but the screenshots are gone.

If you want to help, download the attachment of each thread, take ss and upload them using imgur on that post, then report ur post!

Lets make OTLAND great again!

Cheers 🥂

Amiroslo

Guess who's back
Best answers
Update:
To make things a bit more simple. You need 15 best answers on OTLand to get the blue Contributor role! Dm me if you have that