• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling OpenTibia Linux&Windows setup and Backup system to external server(Win & Nix)

JoccE

CopyLeft (ɔ)
Solutions
Reaction score
First Item: 9€
Setup and confugration of you OT for Ubuntu Server or Windows Server.

What this include:
  • Compiling the server.
  • Port Forward if needed.
  • Teach you how to start and stop the server.
  • Set up a ACC page (Modern or Gesior).
  • FTP Server to your server folder. Or teach you to use SFTP.
  • You can choose between Lighttpd or Apache as webserver.
  • Phpmyadmin installation (Optional).
  • Teach you basic of the OS, How to update and how to navigate on a Linux Server

if you choose to use windows the price will be the same and i will offer the exact same items as in Linux service. (Will not be lower because i don't really like to work in Windows, but some people really want to use it..)

If you need anything else i will ofc do it for you :) if it's something i've missed or something small it's free, if it's big i will raise the price.

Customers: 1
TWiSTA

Second Item:
For a price of 5€/month i can offer a backup system to one of my servers once a day (like 00.00)
For safe backup keeping :) Great service, can be used by people not using my setup service also. This is for both Windows and Linux.

(Others)
Also got a 7.6 Real map for sale for 20€
Only thing that's missing is the houses :) will teach you how to fix them. (not that hard)

Last edited:
So you think people will pay you money, if you help them setup their ot ?:O
If someone asks me that I will help him for free haha
If 10 guys ask you, 10 guys who suck at explaining and have a very bad English, will you still help them?

If 10 guys ask you, 10 guys who suck at explaining and have a very bad English, will you still help them?
This /\
So you think people will pay you money, if you help them setup their ot ?:O
If someone asks me that I will help him for free haha

And a lot of ppl want to start hosting on a Linux Server but don't know how to start. So for 9€ (Wich is nothing, like 1 donation item) I will set up the server for the user. Not that expensive

can you set it up in a new ubuntu server vps ? besides yours?

This is a good deal if you want a secure server o.0
Don't know why people are flaming here.

Back