• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Sprite Pack

Peonso

Godly Member
Solutions
Reaction score
OpenTibia Sprite Pack

People has been ventilating this idea through the entire OtLand for years, the "last step to cut the strings from Tibia". Now it's a reality. The images here are available under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license, you may freely use, just need to give credits and identify if you made changes to the work, a simple link to the repository at your game credits page is enough.

Want to know how to put it to work on your server? Check the GUIDE here.

Regarding Contributions

Right now looking for: ammunition, ladders, ramps, holes. Though, all sort of contributions are welcome. Post what you have to share here, that either you made, or if not with the source for us to check what kind of permission of use the creator put it under to, or if you bought, with the name of the creator nonetheless.

Contributions guidelines:
  • All sprites should have the creator identified.
  • All sprites should be able to be redistributed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
  • All sprites should suit OTServ regarding perspective and size.
  • All sprites should be totally original, no recolours, modifications or copyrighted stuff as Pokémon/Anime/etc.

List of all authors here.

GitHub link: opentibia_sprite_pack
Direct Download: opentibia_sprite_pack

Obs.: You might want to add some of these public domain sprites also, crawl/tiles.

Attachments

• opentibia_sprite_pack-master.zip
    24.5 MB · Views: 361 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
In game exemples, more here OTSP.

qegkfpK.png
pN36hFf.png
wqL7bZF.png
jBhNh0N.png

XgF7vQH.png

AHJPhVD.png
jEqUtMT.png
YcC8Coz.png
3dP7uQL.png
AJEk78Y.png

Last edited:
Downloaded, thanks a lot! May contribute with some dead projects sprites later.

Edit: Does anybody have the template used for making human creatures? Thanks in advance.

People has been ventilating this idea through the entire OtLand for years, the "last step to cut the strings from Tibia". I gonna give a try to manage the thing. I wanna start small first, searching in showoff threads for "free to use" sprites and through the internet. Some guidelines:

- All sprites should have the creator identified.
- All sprites should be free to use.
- All sprites should suit OTServ regarding perspective and size.
- All sprites should be totally original, no recolours or modifications.

Right now looking for all sort of contributions. Post what you have to share here, that either you made, or if not with the source for us to check if the owner set it as free to use, or if you bought, with the name of the creator nonetheless.

Already gathered sprites from:
Pixel Realm
Perspective 45

Once enough sprites are gathered we think in the next step or some more guidelines. Also gonna make it clear that I'm not an artist myself.
It's a great idea, but I doubt it will work. Most of community nowadays are just people that doesn't give a shit. They will download pack and will not even say "Thank you".
But good luck in it. If I will find some free-time I might look for published sprites and will post some.

Added some more free to use sprites from other sources. version 2

I think that best spriters on otland should make a patronite to create new free sprites. OT community will pay and they will do sprites :)

Ditto that. I am actually interested in this project, how could it even be done? It has been done in the past, but it hasn't been documented successfully. I think with a properly setup FTP or GIT this would be a great start.

Needing outfits and corpses, for both players and creatures. Would be good to have some sort of playable outfit for other races, like elf, half-orc, dwarf, halfling. If they can variate in skin tone as in Medivia, even better.

Sorting everything to make an GitHub have been a ton of work, I'm doing it, but slowly. I'm also contacting privately some artists to get some more contributions of sprites they have to spare.

There is one for orcs. :) Reskinnable skin and color, for normal orc. I will edit it into this post later. Can I take a look at the Git soon?

Git is online: GitHub - peonso/opentibia_sprite_pack. @ScorpionOT if you mean by "normal orc" just a Tibia orc recolor, I'm not adding this sort of stuff.

Next step is to make a big sheet with all the sprites, gonna order this away:
Code:
- tiles
- borders
- walls and doors
- mountains
- nature
    |- flowers and small plants
    |- trees
    |- rocks
- town
- weapons
    |- swords
    |- maces
    |- axes
    |- distance
- gear
    |- shields
    |- helmets
    |- armor
    |- legs
    |- boots
    |- amulets
    |- rings
    |- miscellaneous
- tools
- containers
- valuables
- writeable
- miscellaneous
- corpses
- outfits
    |- players
    |- monsters
- projectiles
- effects

Last edited:
This is what I meant.
outfit_278.png

Btw. I can't believe you got the green light from Somni to publish his sprites. What a good man.

This is what I meant.
outfit_278.png

Btw. I can't believe you got the green light from Somni to publish his sprites. What a good man.
That's Tibia orc. The whole point of going for "Open" pack is to avoid ilegal strings with any sort of content, I'm really enforcing this, only original content provided by it's creator. Somni made some sprites available in this thread (Somni's Graphics), I still missing some shit and might have added things that I shouldn't and I will fix later.

Somni and I worked together a pretty long time back, he also made some sprites for me. I doubt he'd have them anymore, but they were meant for a long abandoned project. Should they be found, I also allow their use.

Back