• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Opinions on a server

What server would you most want too see released?

• Custom Map & Monsters, Medium Exp, Monster Portals with hidden spawns "fun style"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Modern Real Map with custom added towns (with low damage and atk style previous to 7.9)

• Custom map RPG style no monster portals etc (with low damage and atk style previous to 7.9)

• Total voters

Crunch

Reaction score
Well I had made a server that had portals etc, with a 100% custom map, mediumish planned exp rate. But after playing an OT recently I'm not unsure if I want to continue with this style or make something different. Please could people vote on the top as to what they would most like to see from a server to give me some help!! Thanks :)

- - - Updated - - -

keep voting :(!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, write here if you have any other suggestions!

This all depends on how many players you want, it seems that this generation mostly likes real maps and high exp/teleport servers which disappoints me. What I really like in a server is "customization" and by that I mean custom monsters, items, spells, classes, map, quests, etc...I don't see any fun in knowing what every monster can drop, what kind of spells they do, what the items do, etc.. I like it when everything is all new, it feels like you're actually play something new and no one knows what something can drop, it just give it that new and fresh feeling. I thought that OT's where supposed to be custom servers not just real maps or download and run servers.. I also like it when there is a huge map you can explore, maybe a few teleports here and there but for the most part you have a huge world you can explore, find all kinds of spawns, secrets, quests, and so on, but considering this generation of people, I don't think you'll get as many players as you expect. With whatever choice you make, I hope it works out. Good luck!

Yeh thats what it seems like judging by otsevlist. I'd like a nice volume of people, i mean I dont want to spend hours of work doing something nobody will play. I have been playing RealOTS recently, would love to incorporate that attacking style etc with a modern day map. Would be extremely hard and different - But I am at a loss with what to do!

Back