• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Opt Pvp -> Hardcore!

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Buy your optional pvp chars now! New hardcore servers

So now optional pvp characters can be transferred (or will be able to) to hardcore pvp servers.

There will be 2 new hardcore pvp servers where no transfers will be available.

Thoughts?
I don't really care much about it, except the fact my characters will sell for a lot more now ;)

Are you for real? I'm screaming!!!
BRB checking Tibia.com

- - - Updated - - -

He ain't bullshittin'

http://forum.tibia.com/forum/?action=thread&postid=34900691#post34900691

Holy fucking shit, I am popping open my wallet

Quote from Xenobot thread

New post by Craban, makes me wonder do they think about or consult about doing anything. How has this changed so drastically in the past 2 hours due to 50 people max whining about it.

Some more on the Hardcore servers

1) Allright, there seem to be quite a few people seriously upset about the possibility to pass through from Optional to Open. In that case, we will set it so that characters from Optional PvP can transfer to those Hardcore worlds, but can only go back to another Optional PvP world.
2) Just to avoid misunderstandings: The servers are free for character world transfers, I did not mean that the character world transfer is free of charge.
3) I forgot to mention: Dolera and Inferna will be set as blocked for character world transfers then to protect them from people moving in there. This does mean that in the future, it will also not be possible anymore to move between those two, but since they are located in the two different server locations we have, someone who moves from one to another would experience a reduction in his connection quality, so it is not a good idea to do that anyways.

Greets
Crab

I read it and its amazing, I love hardcore pvp also a few days ago I was thinking that we can make an amazing team for a hardcore pvp tibia world :)

I don't fucking care what happens, just give me a possibility to get my character out of optional-PVP to a PVP-infested server.
The biggest mistake I have ever made in my life was spending 21 bucks to transfer my main character from open-PVP to optional-PVP.

I don't fucking care what happens, just give me a possibility to get my character out of optional-PVP to a PVP-infested server.
The biggest mistake I have ever made in my life was spending 21 bucks to transfer my main character from open-PVP to optional-PVP.

I hear ya bro.
Times like this I wish I had my 215 RP on opt-pvp still so I could transfer to hardcore now :(
Too bad I was an idiot and botted constantly in the same busy place

I never sell any of my characters. It will stay with me to the grave.
Not worth spending all these years playing on my main for 70 bucks, I'd rather keep it myself, cherish the moments I had with it and know that it will be with me forever.

That,is exactly what cip wanted by doing this...more money.

The idea is totally shit imo,people are gona level their chars in opt pvp and go hardcore pvp to own everyone.

You think it's that easy... lol, think outside the box

I never sell any of my characters. It will stay with me to the grave.
Not worth spending all these years playing on my main for 70 bucks, I'd rather keep it myself, cherish the moments I had with it and know that it will be with me forever.

Eh, I bought that account for like 50 bucks and was going to sell it for 100 to some guy. Too bad it got banned xd

Good for your pocket :D

Cipsoft is retarded, and Craban is also a fucking retard. I'm living in Germany and if I see him I'll beat the shit out of him.

JOKE ABOUT CRABAN HEHE

I hate this, even though all my characters are on opt pvp, simply because they make me choose whether to stay on opt pvp or go hardcore pvp and there's ups & downs no matter what my choice is.

I'll probably transfer one of my MM to see how it goes, any reqs to transfer?

Hopefully they'll just trash the idea of letting people transfer to a hardcore pvp server and lock them like they're doing with Aurora & Aurera

I hate this, even though all my characters are on opt pvp, simply because they make me choose whether to stay on opt pvp or go hardcore pvp and there's ups & downs no matter what my choice is.

I'll probably transfer one of my MM to see how it goes, any reqs to transfer?

Hopefully they'll just trash the idea of letting people transfer to a hardcore pvp server and lock them like they're doing with Aurora & Aurera

I agree, but it'll make the enforced servers that are open so cheap with gold since you can just bot like mad on an opt-pvp with no risk then transfer there.

Good for your pocket :D

Cipsoft is retarded, and Craban is also a fucking retard. I'm living in Germany and if I see him I'll beat the shit out of him.

JOKE ABOUT CRABAN HEHE

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Seriously though, i think this is a stupid idea, so now all the extremely botted ass characters in optional PVP can now go fill a world for HCPVP.. Should've botted a damn character ffs.

They should just make 2 new HC worlds that are banned for transfer both in & out, so everyone starts off as equals/fresh, maybe even throw in 2x for lols.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Seriously though, i think this is a stupid idea, so now all the extremely botted ass characters in optional PVP can now go fill a world for HCPVP.. Should've botted a damn character ffs.

They should just make 2 new HC worlds that are banned for transfer both in & out, so everyone starts off as equals/fresh, maybe even throw in 2x for lols.

2 new worlds are open for transfer
Inferna and Dolera will remain closed

Anyone knows when the new servers are supposed to start?

When the new PVP system is patched into the game officially. They say sometime around the end of this month.

I think this is a good idea. They're trying to regulate player levels in optional PVP worlds by allowing transfers out.

Hope to see some epic wars, like never before. Level 600's going at it...

Back