• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Optimizations on 0.4

ugurdrahs

Reaction score
I've tryed to reach some others who are also good in scripting but seems like they haven't replied yet.
I hope you will cuz I will be paying good for this task. I hope it's a thing you can do it ofcourse, or else we
are wasting time. I will explain you what it is:

Im hosting a tibia 8.6 server on a Linux Debian 6.0 server with revision 3858 (edited version)
I would like to have some things in the sources optimized, I will explain you what it is:

-Optimized Creature::getPosition (significant for getSpectators which is one of the most called functions).
-Optimized getSpectators to utilize spectator cahce under more conditions.
-Optimized getSpectators more (a bit more memory usage to store a player vector in all map nodes, but much faster getSpectatorsInternal calls when we only need players).
-Optimized OutputMessagePool::sendAll to scale with a lot of dispatched events (this makes a huge difference for any server with over 500 active players online).
-Optimized monsters friendList.

I will be paying good, between 50 euro and 100 euro if you can do this.
Please let me know before others mail me !

Last edited:
Back