• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Optimized TFS by Fabian766

Ohoho, widzę moje kopie zapasowe w końcu się przydają.

Last edited by a moderator:
Podziękowania dla/Thanks to @Evil Puncker za/for wysłanie linka do najnowszego repozytorium/sending link to the newest repository.

I have no intention of ever updating this btw, I just had the latest commits of it locally and pushed them to my fork. I sometimes use his repository to check a few things like when specific bytes changed across protocol versions, but that's all. Also no idea why GitHub says it's forked from some guy called wo11ven, it's forked from SaiyansKing.

Nie zastanawiałeś się nad tym aby użyć OTX2? Wersja 8.60 jest ciągle poprawiana i modyfikowana, bugi zamykane.
zapytałem z ciekawości dlaczego dużo osób korzysta z tego repozytorium co do wersji 8.60 nawet bym nie pomyślał o otx skoro jest tfs

Back