• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature Optimus Prime

• Thread starter Deleted member 92788
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 92788

4WsT24b.png

Last edited by a moderator:
No lie when i say im a huge ass Optimus/Transformers fan but don't get upset when i say the signature needs some work. The lighting in the signature is abit overboard man lol; for example there's no real source of it. Like i said not trying to give you a hard time but tone is back abit and maybe we'll beable to tell what that radiant corner is lol

No lie when i say im a huge ass Optimus/Transformers fan but don't get upset when i say the signature needs some work. The lighting in the signature is abit overboard man lol; for example there's no real source of it. Like i said not trying to give you a hard time but tone is back abit and maybe we'll beable to tell what that radiant corner is lol
It's his sword :p But I made it this way cuz I like high shiny stuff :D

you can tune it down a little :O, looks very sharpened >.< and the weird red line in the lower left ._. gtfo xD

It doesn't have to be that bright, just give it a good light source and make it flow ^_^

Ok guys thanks for the feedback, I will make the next one better infact, NEXT ONE WILL BE SO BRIGHT YOU WILL GO BLIND! MWHUAHUAHHAUHAHUAHAUHAUHAUHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHAUHAUHAUA...

Back
Top Bottom