• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oracle Gallery (DrenniaShow).

Oracle

Reaction score
Hey there budds!
Here my latest maps :3
2lnv28z.jpg

w21rnl.jpg

2vuyn0j.jpg

317fvc0.jpg

mja4pd.jpg

rwlapg.jpg

25gzb77.jpg

I'm looking for some big projects, if you're interested msg!
Best wishes for you<3!

@up hahaha

Mapping is quite ok, if you keep practicing you can surely reach some level. And I have strong doubts about palisade wall fitting the elvish style city...

Where does the water source for the waterfalls come from? Other than that it's pretty spammed and the debri borders are done wrong, as are the grey and brown sea borders

Where all water comes from.. the sky c:
No, that doesn't come from the sky JAJA :c
Where does the water source for the waterfalls come from? Other than that it's pretty spammed and the debri borders are done wrong, as are the grey and brown sea borders
At the last floor of the mountain have some rivers, the water come from there, but I think you can't see that on some pictures.
If you think that's my mistake no problem :)
And about the borders, I think looks pretty cool, maybe some error with grey borders on some pictures, but i think that's well done haha..

Thanks you for comments dudes<3

Last edited:

The question is why there are stairs on a random mountain. :D

Where does your source come from? As far as i know you are the waterfall fetishist and i never saw any source from yours.
If you could prove it then i'm sorry :>

How often do you see a little pond of water that feeds my waterfalls :) I usually use small rivers and high mountains to hide things

Back