• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Oramond Doors Bug

duuh duuh

Reaction score
Hi!
Well i'm having some trouble...
Some of my houses in Oramond are with doors bugged like a vertical door is an horizontal door... In rme is ok.. But when I log into game still the same old id..

Use the same items.otb in your server as in Remere.
If you doors are (still) wrong after that, you can remove them, restart your server (with the wrong doors removed), add the right doors in Remere and restart the server again.
You can also remove and re add the house in the House Palette.

Already done and still the same sht.. I removed all "buggy doors" and started the server.. Then the doors were not there anymore.... I closed rme and opened again adding the right doors... When I started again still the wrong doors.. Like... Wrong door is ID 22818 and the "good" one is 22824... In game is final 19 and in rme final 24...
BUT when i /r and add the door manualy it works.

ps; i tryed to replace the server otb for rme one and nothing again

thanks for your attention and pacience

open folder in your rme with last tibia version, if you use lastest tfs i use E:\RME_10.76\data\1076
if its lower version, open folder with that version and paste there files items.otb and items.xml from your tfs folder, data/items/
(you can easy check which version your map using by pressing Ctrl+P and see Client Version)

Of course rme must be closed.
Then login into game, remove wrong door with command /r and /save
after you done that create good id doors with /i command
when you done /save

Go to RME and add good id doors then Ctrl+S (its save changes)
restart server and should be no errors or wrong doors

if there will be any error like wrong id doors in console or not working doors (no price on it) you can login and /r all changed doors then /save and restart server

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom