• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Orange Skull in 8.6 (0.4)

kennyubuntu

Reaction score
I would like to set low frags like in a 10.98 i played in my server 8.6...
But in that server there were Orange Skull to revenge kill and let pvp work...

Is that possible to create a orange skull (with yellow skull) in a 8.6 server, i mean 0.4
GitHub - Fir3element/3777

A lot people would use it...

that is not possible because the tibia client 8,6 doesnt have it.
of course if you are using Otclient, then yes.

It is very possible, the most important thing you must change is Orange Skull to Yellow or different one that 8.6 client supports. Follow required codes in order to make it work in here: Search · orange skull · GitHub
Shouldn't be hard to compile for 0.4, there aren't many codes to add so you can easily convert to this.

It is very possible, the most important thing you must change is Orange Skull to Yellow or different one that 8.6 client supports. Follow required codes in order to make it work in here: Search · orange skull · GitHub
Shouldn't be hard to compile for 0.4, there aren't many codes to add so you can easily convert to this.

I didn't see nothing about on death, i mean, to set that skull and to remove after kill a orange...
And it look too hard to me, to set a new skull id who show to only some players who die to that player, is that possible to make using storages values?

Anybody can give a way?

Back