• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Original 7.6 OTChaos Server

PandaNecro

Reaction score
Hey otland members, so OTChaos used to be one of the most popular 7.6 american server, getting hundreds of players and thousands of dollars in donations, the server was up for years on end with several Eras. A while back the admins were forced to shut the server down, after that some people have tryed to remake Chaos but none of them were ever good enough to match with the original server.
One of the old Admins (He doesn't want me to mention his name) sent me the server, it comes with every script, every actions , all the sprites and the whole original chaos map, my plan was going too be for me to run the server, get a team, and bring Chaos back to life. My only problem is that recently i've gotten into an "accident" IRL and can't afford to pay for hosting or scripts, so i figured that i won't be enough to bring chaos back, so i'm hoping that whoever buys this server does what i couldn't do.​

Tibia version: 7.6
Server: The original OTChaos, Contact me if you've never played OTChaos before and want more information on the server.
Method of Payment : Paypal
Contact information: [email protected]
Price : Negotiable, contact me through msn or here via PMs and we'll talk it over.

Seriously selling it? i have the server and will upload it just to not let you profit from the work of others, and that story of "the admin" its more like it got leaked and like 50+ people have it including me

Just know that if you buy the server from this guy and try bring it back you will fail the real chaos is up and still running it's run by me and Admin Chaos aka Jason so like I said buy the ot you bring it up online try and get money or whatever your reasons are for it you will fail

Lol original chaos ? you're a clone bro, you guys got ahold of the server like a few other people and put it up, don't lie now. you're server has like 10 players because neather of you know how to run a project :3

It's the true chaos we have the real server files and we have the original no-ip.org also noticed that there where like two other fake chaos servers online and now there offline because we took care of them and we will take care of any other fakes that pop up and your not the first person here on otland to try and sell these files a lot of people have them and it would be stupid to buy them from you just like Dileck said and so what if the ot only has 10 players how does that make us a fake?

Lol you're map isn't the original chaos map, you've added even worse mapping and you're files aren't original eather, don't come up with bullshit lol, there was 1 other fake and that OT was basically customized and it got like 3 players, the reason im selling this is for players who are auctally serious about projects, unlike your server where neather admins get on or work on the server lol if someone with a serious idea in mind buys the OT they could make it any client they want it too and get as many players as the old chaos had, now go away .

There where two fake chaoses up we took care of them and we changed the chaos map so people are not looking at the same thing from seven years ago

necro has the original files but nova i think is saying that if someone buy em he will take care of em or something xD ?

necro has the original files but nova i think is saying that if someone buy em he will take care of em or something xD ?

:O Take care of em? As in filing a lawsuit?

It's the true chaos we have the real server files and we have the original no-ip.org also noticed that there where like two other fake chaos servers online and now there offline because we took care of them and we will take care of any other fakes that pop up and your not the first person here on otland to try and sell these files a lot of people have them and it would be stupid to buy them from you just like Dileck said and so what if the ot only has 10 players how does that make us a fake?

Btw you can NEVER get rid of me Forever Chaos will always live on.

foreverchaos.no-ip.info

Admin Buria will always be here

And if you Want a Chaos map just msg me and I will gladly give you one

Last edited:
Lol never ever buy this ot.
Their are no source codes with it making it useless to make own items and such.
Also if you write !credits while the ot is on you will see that "zimtower" got the credits.
Shes the only one that gots the source code for this ot i think.
Also i can send my otchaos for free if somone wants it.

You can't exactly file a lawsuit if you aren't the original owner of the server, because we all know you aren't crip, and i agree if anyone wants the server i'll upload it for free, just let me know,

:p ur welcome. also, panda necro gave me the files so ye thx him aswell :p

Back