• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 7.7 - Discussion thread

Do you have experience with photoshop? create a 285 x 285 gif banner and receive a warmongol rose at start (if we get more than one banner which we like, we will choose more than one winner)

Submissions can be sent to [email protected] or through OTLand pm.

SSL Encryption (https) has also been added and the website should be verified as safe on your browser, if anyone experience any problems with less used browsers such as old versions of IE or similar, contact me personally or upgrade to a newer version.

Fribben.

Last edited:
Will you buy advertisement on otservlist? If not just add donations now so we can give you money and you invest it on otservlist banner?

Will you buy advertisement on otservlist? If not just add donations now so we can give you money and you invest it on otservlist banner?

I have bought featured server on otservlist (top left) it's nothing fancy but that's what I have invested in otservlist so far. I spoke to Xinn and there's no countdown available when I am going to start the server, otherwise I would try have pushed to gather money to get that. It's possible to donate now, if I get enough for a banner before server start I will make a banner and put it on otservlist.

Server is starting next week, time really flies so fast.

Fribben.

Well what i meant is to get a yellow banner on Originaltibia.com when you have the page list. I guess it will be many players anyway but i wanted to know if many people will be willing to donate already so i can help getting it. People pronounce yourself

Only bad thing i see with this server atm is
  • PZ on boats (but no pz on carpets)
Its so boring to that you not can do boat traps or travel when people chasing you. Its so much good with no pz on boats, much of the oldschool feeling disapear with this feature.
Still i gonna join the OT and be there, but forsure you should tike about remove the PZ from boats.

Things to add to make it more fun.
Making runes without blank-rune, just by using the spell.

Thanks.

PZ on boats have always existed on 7.7, I don't know if you are mixing it with 7.4 but I don't think 7.7 wars would look very realistic with non-pzed boats. I could be wrong though, it all depends on how the majority of players want the game to be like :) Carpets were actually also PZ but we decided that we wanted wars to have a diversity in cities and not making people wait 15 minutes to fight, rather they have to walk a short walk to enter every city.

Runes are possible to be conjured through backpack, however you still need blank runes. This is 7.7 so you can buy runes from shop, but conjuring them grants you double charges.

Hope to see you on the server,
Fribben.

i mean that people wont exp on 4x when they gonna lose 4 lvls ;s
Yeah thats true :) the exp loss should be lower otherwise its just waste of fighting on high levels.

PZ on boats have always existed on 7.7, I don't know if you are mixing it with 7.4 but I don't think 7.7 wars would look very realistic with non-pzed boats. I could be wrong though, it all depends on how the majority of players want the game to be like :) Carpets were actually also PZ but we decided that we wanted wars to have a diversity in cities and not making people wait 15 minutes to fight, rather they have to walk a short walk to enter every city.

Runes are possible to be conjured through backpack, however you still need blank runes. This is 7.7 so you can buy runes from shop, but conjuring them grants you double charges.

Hope to see you on the server,
Fribben.

Ah yeah you right man! Imo you should open a poll atleast because i think most of the players looking to play the server because of the oldschool feeling, big things for me back in the days was the boat traps, the possiblity to travel while pz and more. But I can have wrong so please open a poll.

i mean that people wont exp on 4x when they gonna lose 4 lvls ;s

Remember that you get a fair amount of exp killing people as well, so it should balance itself out. I can monitor the deaths at higher levels and see how it works out, if it is way off limit, I will higher the end-stage.

Yeah thats true :) the exp loss should be lower otherwise its just waste of fighting on high levels.

Ah yeah you right man! Imo you should open a poll atleast because i think most of the players looking to play the server because of the oldschool feeling, big things for me back in the days was the boat traps, the possiblity to travel while pz and more. But I can have wrong so please open a poll.
If you want people to join you on the idea, you should move to this thread [P(r)oland] OriginalTibia 7.7
| YELLOW SKULL SYSTEM | PVP-ENFORCED | 6 DAYS LEFT!

and if majority agrees, I will most likely make them non-pz, but it's discussable :)

Fribben.

Back