• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 7.72 - Midrate

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
Welcome to OriginalTibia 7.72 MIDRATE
Server details:
Map: Realmap
Uptime: 24x7
Exp: Starting from 40x ending at 4x

War videos:

Server history:
Over 5000 botters has been deleted during our time on OriginalTibia.
Hundreds of soldiers battling eachother at the most realistic PvP server.

New things added:
Magic reduction upon physical damage (sd damage, all physical etc).

Melee & distance has been altered to deal more accurate damage yet a higher output.

Map converted from OriginalTibia 7.4 -> to 7.72 (includes all the quests with it aswell, examples: full banshee quest, etc).

GFB changes (less damage output depending on how many people). Also a 5 second rule if you stand still, it will grant full damage.

There is alot more to discover but you have to login to check it out.

ANTI-Bot adjustments:
WE WILL ONLY USE AN ANTI-BOT CLIENT!

Character modifications:
Walksystem has been improved alot to replicate the oldschool atmosphere.
Same goes for aimsystem, throw system and many other features.
Frag system has been altered with the following:

REDSKULL & BANISHMENTS WILL BE DISCUSSED SO THEY FIT THE SERVER!

- REDSKULL & BANISHMENT LASTS FOR THREE DAYS!!

SERVER START IS DELAYED - WE WILL POST AN ETA IN THE FOLLOWING DAYS
Don't hesitate to give us feedback on rates, regenation, loot, fragsystem etc.

We hope to see you there,
OriginalTibia team.

Last edited:
pppppllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaaasssseeeeeee give it a rest already, just because some people tell you to reset and shit doesn't mean you should. you look pathetic

The server had 0 players, and I've said it before. Every highrate gets in the phase of reset, if you are interested in a more serious server. Goto originaltibia.com/lowrate

Disloyality treats nobody good, keep one face when speaking to me,

Fribben.

I'd prefer the server as a 7.4. Otherwise it all seems good. Will the boat cost money?
An earlier start would possibly be a lot better.

Last edited:
The server had 0 players, and I've said it before. Every highrate gets in the phase of reset, if you are interested in a more serious server. Goto originaltibia.com/lowrate

Disloyality treats nobody good, keep one face when speaking to me,

Fribben.
lol? "phase of reset", that's what you call spamming resets on your server in hopes of keeping players?

i actually pity u ;[

I'd prefer the server as a 7.4. Otherwise it all seems good. Will the boat cost money?
An earlier start would possibly be a lot better.

Boat will cost money, but I think we will keep 7.72 for now. Unless the majority of people vouch for 7.4, everybody should know by now that this server is for the players.

lol? "phase of reset", that's what you call spamming resets on your server in hopes of keeping players?

i actually pity u ;[

The reason of hosting highrates is to fund my lowrate server and to keep it alive. So far I have held it online for 8 straight months without a single reset. Highrates has been requested from players and I get daily messages from people telling me I should re-host it. Simply because they enjoy and I enjoy developing the server aswell. The dedicated expenses are very high and I have to have some income to make the lowrate survive.

I don't like to reset my servers, I like to give them all a chance. But highrate editions are commonly known to have resets planned for them in an unknown interval. It's not a concept that can last forever, but once again. If you feel like I have offended you because I reset my highrates, please enlighten me specificly so I can hopefully be better at it.

I have dedicated alot of time into this project. I'm not that type that is hungry for money, as even when I hosted a very high rated server. I chose not to have exp-scrolls, when it could have generated alot of money.

Fribben.

Original Tibia
Many of you would enjoy the Low Rate..
The community as a whole is getting back to its feet.
Many of the higher levels are helping us to maintain a stable environment without player killing.
Granted, it is a part of the game. But creating a character on Low Rate would actually show you what Fribben & his Team are about.
These guys are very dedicated/always accepting new ideas/fixing issues needed attending to & especially continue on without much funding/donations..

@Midrate;
Excited to see even more performance on Fribbens end.
Although I thoroughly enjoy the lower rate server, this will be interesting!
I think the idea of a low,and high is very creative and has great potential. The original tibia servers have always been enjoyable.
Although I must say, the players don't do their part.
Other than the community having to get to it, Fribben has no worries and many of us are real excited!

@Community;
If you're honestly looking for a stable server which is basically new & full of potential, Low Rate would impress you.

Thanks for the hard work Fribben.

SERVER STARTS ON 20th of December 2013
Time and day will be updated in short.

Nice been waiting far to long now =(

Appreciate all the comments!

However, we will post-pone the launch and the ETA will be announced when we have set one.

Please stay patient until further notice,

Fribben.

We are going to open a discussion thread in short about an upcomming server, glad to see you guys appreciate the work we have put down and if you want to believe in trashy people you can do so, but afterall. You should judge based on what you have seen from me and the crew.

Hail OriginalTibia, we will be back soon :)

Fribben.

We are going to open a discussion thread in short about an upcomming server, glad to see you guys appreciate the work we have put down and if you want to believe in trashy people you can do so, but afterall. You should judge based on what you have seen from me and the crew.

Fribben.
Please highrate ot... Man... its the best for all

Fribben.
http://otland.net/threads/about-originaltibia-com.223390/
^
So this is fake :) ?

Tim *k*rl*n* Upplands Väsby: You are obligated to believe whatever you want. But I would prefer you to leave this dicussion if you have nothing important to say. Because I am not here to argue nor show the community what your attention seeking ass did wrong on the server to receive the banishments you received. But if you did yet not understand, I can invite you to a cup of coffee since you live quite near me and we can discuss this further more.

@Zappatatajacz : Will be a HR version :)

Kind regards,
Fribben.

Tim *k*rl*n* Upplands Väsby: You are obligated to believe whatever you want. But I would prefer you to leave this dicussion if you have nothing important to say. Because I am not here to argue nor show the community what your attention seeking ass did wrong on the server to receive the banishments you received. But if you did yet not understand, I can invite you to a cup of coffee since you live quite near me and we can discuss this further more.

@Zappatatajacz : Will be a HR version :)

Kind regards,
Fribben.

Am i supposed to be scared xd?

Back