• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 DISCUSSION THREAD - SUGGEST RATES & IDEAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
Dear players,

A new highrate server is going to be launched very soon. The chosen protocol at the moment is 8.0.
The server will have rates desired for people to enjoy the game abit faster, a slight boost on every rate option thus a more excessive one on the lootrate. [higher lootrate]

Many new features and fixes from the previous edition will be patched.
Conjuring runes through backpack,
Group Task,
Power Gamers,
And alot more [might be updated soon].

officialframe.png

warframe.png

bild.png

wHHY2Fc.png

Also every 24 hours there will be special rewards, more about this will be introduced later.

What is OriginalTibia?
OriginalTibia is a 8.0 realmap project that has been polished by the administation based on leaked CipSoft files in order to create the most nostalgic feeling that we could provide to you.

General information regarding the rates and what we had in mind.
Exp stages which has the following inputs.
Level 1 > 30 - stage 50x
Level 31 > 55 - stage 35x
Level 56 > 70 - stage 20x
Level 71 > 85 - stage 15x
Level 86 > 100 - stage 10x
Level 101 > 130 - stage 7x
Level 131 > 150 - stage 5x
Level 151 > 900 - stage 3x

This is only what we had in mind, we would like to hear suggestions on what rates we should have and what features/ideas you feel you can contribute to the server. We will happily review all of them.

Kind regards,
OriginalTibia team.

Last edited:
hahaha santa claus fribben

could you do a poll regarding higher experience though? I miss the old 8.0 servs that was out here like half a year ago or so, where you basically easily got lvl 70 the first day.. Wars was rly funni

@Ingens @Taze : You can suggest new stages. But keep in mind that the lootrate will be pretty high so if we higher the exp too much then the server will fall within a few days.

@Thc Wengosz : Do you know the definition of rates? It does not only include the experience, and if you compare every stage you will notice that leveling should not be an issue since the lootrate will be very high compared to the previous edition.

If you disagree with anything, keep in mind that this is infact a discussion thread which gives you the ultimate chance to actually express your opinion about i.e. disagreeing with stages and giving a new example of what we should use.

Fribben.

Last edited:
You already hosted 8.0 servers many times. So i guess everything is ready. Why we have to wait a month?

I like the exp rate and the lootrare being high. Would prefer an older client, but its ok. But cant u open it earlier fribben? 21 december is way toó long :(

@Thc Wengosz : Glad to hear that. But what I meant was that you can post an example if you disagree. Like this 1-20 : 30x, 20-50 : 50x

@Batiizado @old thorian : You are more than correct that the server is indeed ready for launch, but since we are implementing new features for the server, we want to make sure it is working the way it is intended to do.
Therefore we decided that combined with christmas break this will be the perfect time for us and many of the players. Since many of us will have alot of time on in our hands.

@MexBigComeback : It will be decent expstage which means it won't be hard to exp with the loot we will have, which in other words mean that we will have a high lootrate. PvP system is OriginlTibia's finesse, so it will for sure have higher standards.

I am happy that so many are interested in the server and I will do everything in my power to make this into the most successful run ever to be made.

Fribben.

@poppes : It will be available on the server.

@flipini : Most of OriginalTibia's editions were successful but there is a big majority that have messaged me asking me for version 8.0

Suggestions on frags would be appreciated. There's 2 options.

1. War system + strict fragsystem.
2. No war system + less strict fragsystem.

But if you have a motivation behind this, please share it.

Fribben.

server is great cuz i played the previous editions, but u surely dont need over a month for a few slight changes... my only suggestion is to launch it faster, but i will play whenever u launch it cuz fribben is good hoster and makes good servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back