• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 Set to 7.7 RESTART

housedeco

BooBoo
Reaction score
Hello there!

I think the title gives it away !
Originaltibia 8.0 Highrate will Restart + it wont be 8.0 anymore... ;)

New Stuff ~ New adventures ~ New systems And many more !

Raids!
efri.jpg

wycbn.jpg

Well!
Fribben said it will Restart within a week if there are no problems!:)

So.. ? Free Your Mind !

Questions?:eek:

come join the 156th weekly reset of Originaltibia!

it'll be good this time i swear

Hater's gon hate.

To answer it: We only reset upon majority of player's request or when the server is dead - you are free to play our lowrate server if you feel that you are not interested in higher rates, that has been online for over 1.5 years without a single reset.

www.originaltibia.com/lowrate

Fribben.

Hater's gon hate.

To answer it: We only reset upon majority of player's request or when the server is dead - you are free to play our lowrate server if you feel that you are not interested in higher rates, that has been online for over 1.5 years without a single reset.

www.originaltibia.com/lowrate

Fribben.
you should put a reset disclaimer at the top of all your threads

btw your lowrate is dead too, why don't you reset that?

You must understand that we reset our highrates due to no activity, and making a highrate server rise from the deads is next to impossible. Why do you care so much if we reset our highrates server's that people ask us to reset when they end up having 0 players? All highrate servers are meant not to last very long, that's why we focus on the lowrate when it comes to uptime.

About the lowrate, even though it is low-crowded we feel that a community can be built. 1.5 years my friend is what the time is on that server.

I hope to see you on the launch,

Fribben.

You must understand that we reset our highrates due to no activity, and making a highrate server rise from the deads is next to impossible. Why do you care so much if we reset our highrates server's that people ask us to reset when they end up having 0 players? All highrate servers are meant not to last very long, that's why we focus on the lowrate when it comes to uptime.

About the lowrate, even though it is low-crowded we feel that a community can be built. 1.5 years my friend is what the time is on that server.

I hope to see you on the launch,

Fribben.
no one is going to randomly start playing on a dead 1.5 yr old lowrate server.

from most people's perspective it's just a bit sad seeing that you're satisfied with hosting failed OT after failed OT after failed OT, so i think people bringing up the fact that you keep resetting your OTs is out of curiosity, not necessarily 'hate'.

what's the point in spamming OTs? the low rate is dead, how much 'focus' does it really need when it comes to uptime? why not focus on something worthwhile, that will last more than a couple weeks?

u had a good rep but now ur just the guy who resets his ots every week xD

The thing is, you paint a picture of me being bad and listen to all the propaganda. If you want to get a better view of me and ask me questions that really concern you, I can happily answer them through PM.

I'll answer this, though.

Most of my servers are sucessful and I'm thankful for that, they die out simply because of the rates just as any other highrate. If I would be hosting another lowrate, the question would be different. I keep reseting, what part don't you understand with that I only reset when the server is on 0 players or when people left? You seem more of a troll than a player, I doubt you even play my server.

If you think I'm here to show you or anyone else that i'm a good guy, no. I'm not here for that, anyone who played OriginalTibia can easily vouch that it is one of the most non-corruptive servers you can find and above that, the most authentic PvP system.

If you feel like you have further questions, take them through PM. I don't want to answer questions I already answered over 50 times with the sense that you already know them but in an attempt to make me look bad.

Fribben.

And the only damage I could bring with me when reseting servers is if people pay me and I still have activity and "scam" them by reseting and they do not receive what they paid for. I always make sure that people are satsified with OriginalTibia and get what they pay for, even when they play for free I try my best to offer the best gameplay.

I get daily messages about re-opening different projects but mainly I'm interested in wars / highrates until I feel I can settle down. If you do not understand that a highrate server is not a long term server, you should check up the definitions of highrate to understand that it's a faster way of playing which results in people achieving all the goals, they set up very fast.

People enjoy OriginalTibia and I will continue making them enjoy it, I hope you realize that and give us a chance instead of bashing without trying.

The server also has room for RPGers aswell.

Have a good day,

Fribben.

not interested in reading a novel here, maybe i come back and read it all ;[

Back