• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia - Bad Move

sampleangel

I'm your angel
Solutions
Reaction score
A few hours ago, server owned by Fribben started with name of OriginalTibia. I decided to login an hour ago for fun with no intention to harm, abuse, spam or annoy anyone.

In recent versions of OriginalTibia, administration decided to remove all channels except Trade which is controlled by a NPC where your messages are being sent automatically after certain intervals.

It came came to my attention that by creating a custom channel could work to communicate with the other players and I've named my new character "Help" to get more attention so the channel would be called "Help's Channel". Sounds bad? I don't think so.
Then I started inviting all players one by one (sure, sounds no life but there are very low amount of players online). It was going pretty good, many started helping out eachother and even improved Trading (spammers would be excluded immediately by me, but no one did spam or so). There was over 100 players in my private chat asking for helping and all questions were being answered by me and other helpers.

As soon as I decided to invite GM Fribben to the channel, so players could get more support since few were not being answered by Rule Violation Report, thereafter my character got kicked which means the channel was erased and all players had no longer communication. It's unpleasant, isn't it? There was nothing wrong with all I've done.

After the kick, I knew it was done by GM Fribben since I was rune making on other character which wasn't kicked and asked him why he did that and no answer. Past some minutes, I saw him using wrong command "22:23 GM Fribben [62]: /gtoo help" and knew he was going to do some next bad move, so he did.

s7ZWYHn.jpg

KpeFmkI.png

Unfortunately, there is no reason to ban for "spamming" when it wasn't doing so. Anyone who was participating in channel can verify this information, none of participating was spamming, abusing, insulting or anything that goes towards the rules.

To be more specific, there are NO RULES page existing on OriginalTibia so this means what I've done doesn't go towards his server.

Server information page at the moment of banishment:
OriginalTibia.com 8.0
Account creation page at the moment of banishment (you must accept rules tick, but there are none):
OriginalTibia.com 8.0
Rules page at the moment of banishment (redirected to the main page, see yourself):
OriginalTibia.com 8.0

To the moderators: I'm aware that hate, blaming and such posts are not allowed but this has no intention at all. My main goal is to show to OriginalTibia community how unfair things are with Fribben's server.
  • Before taking any action, send me a private message notifying the reason and what's issue is causing to not being suitable post on this forums.

If anyone now confirms Fribben spoofs online players or helps streamers in action movements etc. I will believe them no matter what.

Last edited:
First Time in originaltibia?
He keeps server online until everyone got premium time, later when nobody is extending this premium time he start to ban players and not characters of war sides(before he doesn' care about boters) and he is thinking they gonna buy UNBAN.
If In the end everything fails then he is closing server

Everyone is telling him about this trade and comunity channels but he is only saying that ppl will be advertising other OTS... but to be honest every server got normal trade channel and game chat and n9body is speaking about other servers... it has been created for players..
He want to bring rpg players but he doesn' give them chance to public communicate with each other..
Ehh I enjoyed last editions but it' enough of this crap, many of us gaved up after his disrespectful behaviour

MONEY M9NEY MONEY

Fribben has always been a money grab person. Never does any changes to the server beside exp rate.

Blocking the possible way to advertise on a trade channel by removing it is just ridiculous because there are many ways to block people for advertising servers.

People have started to realize how fake he is and you can see that on his player record. His players are decreasing every time he launch a fresh server.

I rather play on eloth servers than Fribbens servers.

@Raggaer I am aware this server is not worth playing at all, but as I mentioned before, it was just for fun with my free time. My intention is to pull out all degrading actions and show off to the community.

@Tinup90 No, not the first time and I've never played any of his server seriously. Just for fun, messing with people around the server and such.

@CutRs I agree with you, he tried to play a 'smart move' trying to show to the players that server was not pay-to-win, but by time he started adding outfits and all craps to gain money, even unbanishment lately to grab more and more money as Tinup90 said. It's sad how players fall for this and waste their money for something that will not last long.

I used to play OriginalTibia few months ago.
It was so interesting for my couple of friends and me, Till I received banishment because I sent few messages to Fribben.
I dont really remember what I wrote him but there weren't any bad words, something like recommend.
And now as I can see hes opening same OT for 4-5 times in short time,
I personally dont take much care about that, but how players can trust him if he opens same OT for couple of times and close it after few days.
I would host it for 1-2 months once I open it, just to stay positive on these players which used to play his OT.

original is a piece of shit, the only reason this server gets any attention is because it's a war server

Fribben doesnt want any feedback thats why he close otland thread right after start and block all channels/forum hes fine with his buggy server cause he earn money on it let this server die so some better owner take his place and host better war server its so simple...

Fribben always treat his players bad. He think he knows everything and this time he got pwned by wille. As soon as Wille didn't want to make team = ots dead. Fribben thought he would make it without the war teams.
I gues kronofogden will take his server aswell :p

Yeah I dont know why people support his servers his reputation has always been bad in here.

Back