• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia - comeback!

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score

OriginalTibia 8.0 is coming back on behalf of the community! We are interested in hearing your thoughts regarding the new server and how you would like the server to be, share your thoughts and suggestions and don't hold back because we are interested in each and everyones opinion regarding this matter, of course, keep it civil and no trolling and you will get attention :)

What is OriginalTibia?
OriginalTibia is the most authentic PvP server, the wars themselves speak for itself and the atmosphere for both casual and war participants is beyond sick. We offer the sickest gameplay together with one of the greatest battlefields ever hosted.

What settings should we choose?
  1. #1. Semi-Lowrate
    3x exp (static)
  2. #2. Semi-Midrate (this is what we are leaning towards right now)
    5x exp (static)
  3. #3. Highrate
    10x exp (static)

MOTIVATE YOUR CHOICE!

Do you other suggetions?
Feel free to share what ever may bother you, or what you would love to see on OriginalTibia - we welcome your opinion and we always have.

OriginalTibia Team.

We are still open to ideas even though we launch in exactly 14 days (2 weeks from now) - do you think a specific vocation is lacking something? Do you think the exp, skill or anything else needs a change? Check out our server information and give us your thoughts, you can do it through Facebook, PM or here on OTLand, which ever you prefer! We also provide translation to different languages on our website, it is still in development and not everything is translated.

A picture of an ordinary day on OriginalTibia:
war.jpg

Fribben.

Last edited by a moderator:
OriginalTibia has a big playerbase and if players wants it to return, we return without the approval of you and your failOT hosters who liked that comment :) You are free to join though and we hope you will love this edition.

We are still open to ideas even though we launch in exactly 14 days (2 weeks from now) - do you think a specific vocation is lacking something? Do you think the exp, skill or anything else needs a change? Check out our server information and give us your thoughts, you can do it through Facebook, PM or here on OTLand, which ever you prefer! We also provide translation to different languages on our website, it is still in development and not everything is translated.

A picture of an ordinary day on OriginalTibia:
war.jpg

Fribben.
Exactly 14 days?
May 18th, 09:17 am?
Oddly specific time.. 😁

Reading through.. what is "100% angle system"?

Exactly 14 days?
May 18th, 09:17 am?
Oddly specific time.. 😁

Reading through.. what is "100% angle system"?

Haha, well to be honest, it is exactly in 14 days if you dismiss the hours and minutes :) But yes, we launch 20.00 so that's in around 14 days and 4 hours from now. It's in what angles objects can be thrown.

Do you speak Polish, Spanish or Portuguese? You can now become a tutor if you apply, we accept applications through PM, Private Support Board (on our forums) or through Facebook :)

When you keep it 100 ;)

orginaaal.png

Fribben.

Haha, well to be honest, it is exactly in 14 days if you dismiss the hours and minutes :) But yes, we launch 20.00 so that's in around 14 days and 4 hours from now. It's in what angles objects can be thrown.

Fribben.
Thanks for the reply. :)

Also, acknowledge people's replies, but don't bash them for having an opinion.
There's no reason to let people get under your skin, and you certainly shouldn't stoop to their level.

Cheers!

@Fribben I can feel you're a bit shy that's why you didn't put my movie on your thread.
Don't worry. I got your back.

You welcome. Good server and good hoster.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. :)

Also, acknowledge people's replies, but don't bash them for having an opinion.
There's no reason to let people get under your skin, and you certainly shouldn't stoop to their level.

Cheers!

You're welcome mate.

You are asking me to acknowledge people's opinions and at the same time not share mine? Not to mention that most of these trolls have either changed their name, made new users on OTLand because of their failed attempts to host and they have been trying to launch more than 5+ editions these past months, yet they complain about me launching a new server based on players request, that is in my opinion a standard hypocrite. Not to mention that these "opinions" are often host related and not so much player related, and rarely are these opinions something which invites changes, improvement even though 90% of my posts in this specific thread encourages just that, an invite to share their opinion on what THEY feel would make the game better.

@Fribben I can feel you're a bit shy that's why you didn't put my movie on your thread.
Don't worry. I got your back.

You welcome. Good server and good hoster.

Right, it's the shyness, no doubt :D

2019's most sick server is coming live in 13 days, do you have anything you'd like to see different this time? Share your opinion, if you want a private discussion on your ideas, feel free to use PM, Forums (Private Support Board) or through our Facebook page!

7vTPPnt.png

Fribben.

You are asking me to acknowledge people's opinions and at the same time not share mine?
I was attempting to highlight the difference between sharing an opinion and having a discussion.
Your words and actions as the OP of this thread will widely influence the types of responses you get.

In either case,
Good Luck!

I was attempting to highlight the difference between sharing an opinion and having a discussion.
Your words and actions as the OP of this thread will widely influence the types of responses you get.

In either case,
Good Luck!
That would work in an ideal world where you know everyone (nobody buy nor sell accounts) and you're treated the way you treat others.
But it's not the case here.
The people who likes the servers are often silent.
While people behind other OTs are the ones that makes more noise.

In my opinion it's not that bad sometimes to mark your terriotry and show to the potential "haters" that if they bite they might be bitten back.

In either case,
Good Luck!

I totally get what you're saying brother and I appreciate your posts giving your honest input, being a hoster though, you see it from a different perspective sometimes especially when you know more intel about specific users than what the public sees. I hope that some of them reforms and focuses on their own thing instead of dirty games. But thank you again and I wish you good luck as well :)

Even if you are not speaking Polish et cetera, and have decent English skills and a willingness to help new players with information, you are free to apply to become a tutor! (Direct link to forums Private Support Board)

The moment you walk to the boat and know what is about to go down:

7.png

Fribben.

@Fribben Honestly I don't care about the rates BUT the frag system should totally change from last edition if you want more success on this edition.

Both ""war"" teams that joined last edition (agry nolife and getting locos) are a bunch of "warmongers" who only want to have Open Battles.
Understanding this, what you did on last edition was a complex frag system which "reward" the ones who like/can EXP.

I gunna leave here a Leonardo Da Vinci quote which explains how the frag must be.

simplifffffffffffff.jpg

Simple and family friendly.

Frags to Red Skull: 3

Each frag time: 6h or 12h (You decide)

Simple Warmode option so the autistic war guilds can have their open battles.

To end, remove the yellow frag system which only reward big teams. And guess what? Big teams are the first ones to leave the server as ALWAYS. If you kept any track on last edition you should remember that "war" teams left 3 weeks before kasteria was starting. That means they got bored of the server in 2~ weeks and they prefered to have "no ot to play" before playing here.

Due to a high demand of request that we should open earlier, we might do launch it earlier, but 18th of May 20.00 is the date that is established until further notice, so I will update you with information if this date changes. We thank you all for your suggestions and ideas, keep them flowing, we love hearing what our players have as a vision for OriginalTibia!

bild.png

Fribben.

Last edited:
Brings nothing new to the table. You will use the same client as you did years ago (I wonder how many bots still work without any fix), same engine, same web page. Even the screenshots are the same, I'm on the edron screenshot and I think I was in highschool back then and now I'm post graduate with job, lol. Make some progress and then try to do a comeback.

i wish you good luck :)

Thanks brother, hope you will love this edition :)

Brings nothing new to the table. You will use the same client as you did years ago (I wonder how many bots still work without any fix), same engine, same web page. Even the screenshots are the same, I'm on the edron screenshot and I think I was in highschool back then and now I'm post graduate with job, lol. Make some progress and then try to do a comeback.

I believe you have a wrong idea of the concept new. Just because I don't make updates that you find attractive, doesn't mean it doesn't get updated. I don't want to change some things and some things we change because we feel like it requires a balance, everything takes time and it depends on our vision for the server, which defines what changes. The biggest issue I have with people like you is that if I don't utter an explanation to every single thing you don't understand about how our vision is, it's a no thank you, don't host again, but the thing is, if we get 400+ players average on every edition, why should we stop hosting if it doesn't suit one guy like you? Is it because of envy you say this or what exactly? I get many messages a day asking to host again, and God knows how many when it comes to oldschool versions as well, why should I stop even if I make 0 updates (which is not the case) and have all these players who wants to play it? And do I only host if I share the same vision as you? Sometimes I really wonder what's in your mind if it's pure jealousy or an actual point, let me know brother, there was once in a time I used to respect you.

Dont play this shit, Spoofed online list and you will get banned for giving proofs xD

Money hungry shitty hoster

Probably biggest nerd I have ever seen in my life "xD".

Is there anything YOU want, share it, we are open to all ideas whether they fit our vision or not, as long as you are able to keep a fair and honest discussion, then you are able to suggest what ever you want - live in 11 days - check out our server info here!

carlintrap.jpg

Fribben.

10 days left, any suggestions that you feel like you want to push through? do it now! PM, Facebook, Here, forums, you decide! (CLICK FOR THE INFO PAGE)

FHcZFb5.jpg

Fribben.

fix frag system. highrate please. launch saturday please.

Will be war mode for everyone to join, so there shouldn't be any problems there, highrate won't be this edition and I am considering opening this week instead of next but if that happens, I will make sure it is announced, but until then (18th of May 20.00) is the date set for the launch.

Would you like to be a tutor? Sign up here and post your application under "Private Support Board", having Polish, Portuguese or Spanish as an extra language which you fluently type and understand is a great merit.

157966b143f2c9cd11c9bc50490ced8a.jpg

Fribben.

Back