• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia - comeback!

Once again, we are open for tutor applications, keep pouring them in, more suggestions and ideas are also highly appreciated!

6.png

Fribben.

Last edited by a moderator:
Higher the rates - Not to be rude, but noone wants to play a lowrate hosted by you since you never listen to the community
Frag system - Is it the same a last edition? Then you are just killing your server before it even starts. Thats pure P2W logic
Change the start date to this weeknd and for god sake listen to the damn community. Change the lootrate aswell.

typical download and run administrator stalks other forum users to feel better about himself :) monsters spawn inside of walls meaning you use wrong spawn file because you never actually perfected this server get over it and take some constructive criticism for what it is because you cant be more constructive with such a failure to host.

How can I be stalking you if you are in my thread and not the opposite?

Fribben use settings high rate

We will see brother, I will gather most of the suggestions and see how to shape it up :)

WE GO LIVE IN 9 DAYS - Make sure you give us your thoughts and ideas what you'd like to see on OriginalTibia! - Full Server Info List

Fq8sILj.png

Fribben.

Hey!!! Nice server!! Im coming to play! BTW; Please higher xp stage at begining and then just x1 or it will be pay 2 win 200%

I want to play this ot but Im forever alone... So I guess i will quit after a week or so? :/

Huge Reload i think but adding djjin scroll at your ot to SHOP was bad thing again a lot of ppl who isnt spend a cash got a problem with sell loot cuz per team got only single persons who spend cash to get acces.
I know its quest but free djjins was always in Originaltibia i know u wanna make some cash for spend cash for dedic a server but u need to remove it
I dont wanna hear someone xlog/dont go fight cuz cant sell loot and isnt got a cash
Hail Original respond me fribben :)

really enjoyable OT, and it came to life again, there is lot of people playing actually.

you guys should join for some 8.0 experience

whatsup with this server? it seems very nice but 0 players online still after such a long time :(

Back