• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Osama bin laden is alive!

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Last month, the American soldiers and the CIA captured the highest official (leader) of the Taliban, they planned to execute him for the plot on 9/11 and other things. In 2003, the Americans also captured al-quida leader and the real mastermind for 9/11, Khalid Sheik Mohammed, they plan to execute him as well at the same time.

Month later...

Today (March 25, 2010), Osama Bin Laden made a video threatening the United States that he will kill all the Americans that have been captured by al-quida if the US Government execute any al-quida member, especially Khalid Sheik Mohammed.

For many years, people thought Osama Bin Laden was dead, with this video being aired on Al-Jazeera television today, he is still alive.

SOURCES (better information): Bin Laden threatens US over alleged 9/11 plotter - Yahoo! News

America does not negotiate with terrorists. Now let's see if Obama has the balls to enforce that. Sadly I doubt that liberal idiot does.

I doubt this... Photoshop? Some edited things? :/
I don't know if its true or fake.. It looks true but i don't think so.
Sadly, If it is true we will loose a few amercians. Since America will say "Fuck You" And execute the terrorists.

Osama & bin = Obama Bin Laden :D

Obama-Bin-Laden-Demotivational-Poster--37485.jpg

Back
Top Bottom