• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Osirion needs you!

OZiRY

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in joining my project you can log in right now and check the server out (it's not launched, I just keep it online for testing and checking out how stuff look in-game)
You can click on my signature to see my old thread (very outdated and not being maintenance at all.)

Account: Link
IP: osirion.hopto.org
Client: 8.54 (this is just temporary, I have not modified the source code yet)
The website is also just temporary.

Most of all I need mappers but also community managers and game masters.
If you pop-in I'll give you god-access so that you can explore and see if this is a project you would like to be involved in.

Last edited:
I think it will help getting teammembers by showing more about the server like screenshots.

I got a link in the thread but I'll add some screens in a sec.
I just gotta setup the website real quick

Greetings dear friends...
View attachment 12934
I'm making my application, from how i would like it to be it I were looking for a Community Manager.

Basic Information
Name: Anas
Position: Community Manager..
Languages: Arabic (My own language) / English (Fluently) / French (Learning it..)
Experience: Exactly, I've been playing tibia for 7 years.. 5 on OT (Open Tibia) and 2 years on real tibia (To know everything about the real tibia features..)
Why we need you in our team, Whats your advantages requires you to be a community manager: I think I'm one of the patient CMs, that can really respect, and help, and be online for a long time, And in the end, Its your decision.
Give and show some examples of your work: I think CMs cant give examples, but can show you the real helping JOB..

Some information about my work..:
Truly, I've loved tibia and OT too much! Cant even let it.. So I'm giving myself a chance, to help you much more..
Rightly, I had my own OT online, but I decided to close it, and wait for a JOB

Kind Regards,
Anas!

Greetings dear friends...
View attachment 12934
I'm making my application, from how i would like it to be it I were looking for a Community Manager.

Basic Information
Name: Anas
Position: Community Manager..
Languages: Arabic (My own language) / English (Fluently) / French (Learning it..)
Experience: Exactly, I've been playing tibia for 7 years.. 5 on OT (Open Tibia) and 2 years on real tibia (To know everything about the real tibia features..)
Why we need you in our team, Whats your advantages requires you to be a community manager: I think I'm one of the patient CMs, that can really respect, and help, and be online for a long time, And in the end, Its your decision.
Give and show some examples of your work: I think CMs cant give examples, but can show you the real helping JOB..

Some information about my work..:
Truly, I've loved tibia and OT too much! Cant even let it.. So I'm giving myself a chance, to help you much more..
Rightly, I had my own OT online, but I decided to close it, and wait for a JOB

Kind Regards,
Anas!

I'm sorry but I want my staff members to be older than 14 and be more experienced in the english language, again, I'm sorry.
Thank you for your application.

Ska se om jag kan bidra till mappen något, hoppas ni har RME 3.0 så man kan mappa flera åt gången :p.. PMar min msn för vette fan om jag har dig eller om du bytt så snackar vi imorn

Ska se om jag kan bidra till mappen något, hoppas ni har RME 3.0 så man kan mappa flera åt gången :p.. PMar min msn för vette fan om jag har dig eller om du bytt så snackar vi imorn

Härligt <3

Name: Pawel M.
Position: Community Manager, possibly mapper
Nationality: Poland
Languages: English, Polish
Experience: I have been playing tibia since 2006, and I am experienced. I am a fun, hard-working person, and I always finish what i start. And I never let anybody down.
Contact: Feel free to contact me here on otland, or on msn: p4wel@hotmail, or on skype: pawel.mar123456

The server will be offline during the night.
I will put it back up tomorrow for further testing

Name: Pawel M.
Position: Community Manager, possibly mapper
Nationality: Poland
Languages: English, Polish
Experience: I have been playing tibia since 2006, and I am experienced. I am a fun, hard-working person, and I always finish what i start. And I never let anybody down.
Contact: Feel free to contact me here on otland, or on msn: p4wel@hotmail, or on skype: pawel.mar123456

I'll mark you as pending right now, I'll get back to you tomorrow.

The test server is now online again and you are welcome to check it out.

Name: Steven
Position: Community Manager
Nationality: Dutch
Languages: Dutch, English, German, French
Experience: I have been playing tibia since 2005~, had alot of Real Tibia & OT Experience (PvP & PvM & Staff) I am friendly, know what i am doing and also a great helper. And i am a very experienced Community Manager, And i can be online everyday.
Contact: You can contact me here with PM or on my skype: stevenisbaas

Name: Hussein
Nick: SieN
Position: Mapper/CM
Languages: Swedish/English/Arabic Fluently...
Experience: 8 Years of Tibia Playing/5 Years Of OT Playing And Had Several Server... Some 8.0 And Now I'm Helping A Friend With A 8.6 Server... I'm Very Good At Mapping And Such... I Can Be Online Like 6-7h Every Weekdays And All Day At Weekends... Lets Just Say That I Know The Game :w00t:
I Know Some Scripting Like Talkactions Scripts...

/Yours SieN

I remember I was a GM on this server.
It was amazing, haha.

If anyone is interested in joining my project you can log in right now and check the server out (it's not launched, I just keep it online for testing and checking out how stuff look in-game)
You can click on my signature to see my old thread (very outdated and not being maintenance at all.)

Account: Link
IP: osirion.hopto.org
Client: 8.54 (this is just temporary, I have not modified the source code yet)
The website is also just temporary.

Most of all I need mappers but also community managers and game masters.
If you pop-in I'll give you god-access so that you can explore and see if this is a project you would like to be involved in.

I'm making my application, just beacuse I want to be in a Staff Team, it was along time ago now. Anyway, I'm still looking for a position, I don't actually care what I'd deserve, I'll do my best anyway. (And yes, Purepvp is back.)

Basic Information
Name: Purepvp (Johan)
Position: Doesn't matters.
Languages: Swedish, Germany, English (Fluently
Experience: Apparently I've been playing tibia since I was about 9 years old and now I'm 16 so let's say 7 years. Back in history, I used to be a senior tutor on rl tibia in 2008. From after I went retired from it, beacuse of the stupid updates that was done.
Give and show some examples of your work: Actually I don't care what you want me to be, I've been in a Staff team alot of times, so just put me in wherever. However, I'm helpful and active.

Yours,
Sincerely,
Purepvp

Last edited:
I remember I was a GM on this server.
It was amazing, haha.

Haha, hi Three!
Just message me if you would like to be a part of the server again :)
And thanks for the help I got from you last time!

Edit: I replied to your applications in PMs (if you didn't get a response you're either pending or denied)

I'm making my application, just beacuse I want to be in a Staff Team, it was along time ago now. Anyway, I'm still looking for a position, I don't actually care what I'd deserve, I'll do my best anyway. (And yes, Purepvp is back.)

Basic Information
Name: Purepvp (Johan)
Position: Doesn't matters.
Languages: Swedish, Germany, English (Fluently
Experience: Apparently I've been playing tibia since I was about 9 years old and now I'm 16 so let's say 7 years. Back in history, I used to be a senior tutor on rl tibia in 2008. From after I went retired from it, beacuse of the stupid updates that was done.
Give and show some examples of your work: Actually I don't care what you want me to be, I've been in a Staff team alot of times, so just put me in wherever. However, I'm helpful and active.

Yours,
Sincerely,
Purepvp
With idc attitude u wont get far.

@topic gl,might test it l8r.

Back