• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT at college.

Shockah

Reaction score
Well, I'm bored and have ages to do my work.

Anyone got a proxy or a way I can download IP changer and Tibia 8.60?

Every time I try it says: "www.tibiaclient.com/tibia860 is blocked. Reason: .exe file", but I know if I put it onto a USB then it'll work. Just can't get a link that's not blocked.

Well odds are even if it did work the network will block it (you cant connect to tibia), I've had the same issue while trying to play at school lol but why dont u go home where it isnt blocked and host it on speedyshare or something and goto college and dl it?

No, it isn't.

A flash drive is a place where you put in files.

A USB is a connector within the computer and the flash drive and all the other things that require connection.

No, it isn't.

A flash drive is a place where you put in files.

A USB is a connector within the computer and the flash drive and all the other things that require connection.

Look what he said, He said he put it onto a USB. so i really do doubt he put it onto a fucking port l2read

l2totalkenglish,please.

He said a way to get it on his computer.

Fail hard, Trith.

l2totalkenglish,please.

He said a way to get it on his computer.

Fail hard, Trith.

Well, I'm bored and have ages to do my work.

Anyone got a proxy or a way I can download IP changer and Tibia 8.60?

Every time I try it says: "www.tibiaclient.com/tibia860 is blocked. Reason: .exe file", but I know if I put it onto a USB then it'll work. Just can't get a link that's not blocked.

That do it for you? Essentially he is asking where to find a link to downlado it to get it ONTO his usb,flash drive, jump drive, fucking portal harddrive or any other word for the same thing.

Back