• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ot Client Blurry Graphics

SpookieGamer

!@Too Spooky 4 You@!
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there otlanders, I would like to ask for your support. I've recently been trying to play Phiadaria, but I encounter a problem... When I use OtClient the graphics are a bit blurry. Has anyone had this problem before? If yes, can you please show me how to fix it?
Here's a screenshot:
muade8.png

Thanks in Advance.

Do you have the same problem with the default OTClient / my Beta Client? Have you intalled the the latest graphic card drivers for your graphic card?

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Do you have the same problem with the default OTClient / my Beta Client? Have you intalled the the latest graphic card drivers for your graphic card?

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~
This is not a problem with your client, because I tried playing other servers and the same thing happened.... I dont remember this happening before, though.
I guess I'll download the latest drives for my graphics card, thanks.

EDIT: Alright, Fixed it... In my graphic settings I had 3D graphics set to max performance over quality, so I just changed it to 1/2 performance 1/2 quality. ^_^

Last edited:
Back