• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT Client for mobile?

Voltz

Best title.
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone is making or has made an OT Client for mobile, I dont have a computer atm because mine broken and i really want to play some OT's while i wait for mine to be fixed.

that's probably quite a long way from being made (maybe it wont even be made)
OTC is still in development so i doubt there would be OTC for mobile anytime soon

that's probably quite a long way from being made (maybe it wont even be made)
OTC is still in development so i doubt there would be OTC for mobile anytime soon
Ok, Well i guess anytime is better than never.

Try use this apk file:
https://github.com/Szybol7/OTClientmobile/releases/

But have many problems. Some links to tibia dat and spr was expired, so you must add it to data/data/com.otclien.mobile/files/data/things.
The second problem is ui, it isn't adapted to touch screen. So mouse may be helpful.

And how it's works on my old SGN with root permission. GPU Mali-400 MP-4: 20-60 fps.
Screenshot_2016-12-20-03-13-43.png

Now i'm working on module to moving on touch screen, but i have some problems (test on pc):
Screenshot_2016-12-21-02-12-03.png

Maybe someone want to compile this files, with some tibia client or with bot acsses + candybot.

Code:
option(BOT_PROTECTION "Enable bot protection" ON)
to
option(BOT_PROTECTION "Enable bot protection" OFF)

Try use this apk file:

But have many problems. Some links to tibia dat and spr was expired, so you must add it to data/data/com.otclien.mobile/files/data/things.
The second problem is ui, it isn't adapted to touch screen. So mouse may be helpful.

And how it's works on my old SGN with root permission. GPU Mali-400 MP-4: 20-60 fps.

Now i'm working on module to moving on touch screen, but i have some problems (test on pc):

Maybe someone want to compile this files, with some tibia client or with bot acsses + candybot.

Code:
to
Alright, Thanks!

Yeah you probably won't be seeing a real stable OT client for mobile any time soon, your best bet would be remote PC control

It works!
I added a new module with hotkeys on touch screen. Module uses hotkeys from original hotkeys, when we set the hotkeys for keyboard we have the same in 'touch hotkeys'.
Screen on SGN 1280:800.
Screenshot_2016-12-25-21-35-42.png

looks like when i wanted to run windows App with my symbian Phone, UI need to be reworked a little or the only way the play is connecting with a MiraCast Screen with a mouse and a keyBoard.

It works!
I added a new module with hotkeys on touch screen. Module uses hotkeys from original hotkeys, when we set the hotkeys for keyboard we have the same in 'touch hotkeys'.
Screen on SGN 1280:800.
Screenshot_2016-12-25-21-35-42.png
I saw your hotkey module that you did for android, I tried to make one too, and the code to click the F1 button, I put this one, but it looks like it's wrong, you know what I'm missing here?
Thank you!
Code:
g_keyboard.KeyPress(F1)

Try use this apk file:

Code:
to
is it still topical? can you update the link?

Back