• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT complete

GM Spencer

Reaction score
I'm hoping this is where I want this thread to be, if it is in the wrong section, please move it appropriately - thank you!
-------------------------------
Hi everyone.

I have an OT completed and ready to go, I'm just not sure how to get it to make it public. I do not know how to make a custom client or make my own IP for the server. In reality, I do need a host, but can host for the meantime. Can anyone help me? Really new to all of this.

8.54 server.

Hello, for starters you need:

Working HTTP Apache server, SQL unless you use SQLITE database and open your router ports (8080, 7171, 7172) Assuming you're using default ones.
There's tutorials on this forum, just use the search bar

Hello, for starters you need:

Working HTTP Apache server, SQL unless you use SQLITE database and open your router ports (8080, 7171, 7172) Assuming you're using default ones.
There's tutorials on this forum, just use the search bar

Yeah, I have the HTTP Apache server, SQL and am using default ones. Just don't know how to make a custom client or own IP for my server.

Back