• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT Flash Client (Would you use it?)

Would you use a Flash Client to play OT Servers?

• Total voters
I love this idea of javascript. I personally think that javascript would be exponentially beneficial, and would love to see one that would be compatible on ALL PLATFORMS, I'm talking about logging in to play OT from you Xbox 1, Ps4, Android, Iphone, ect ect. Imagine if real tibia had that, you could generate so many new players just from making the client an app on iphone and android, not to mention how much fun it would be to be controlling your character from a game controller, yes I realize the downside of not being able to use a keyboard to type in spells, keywords (npc), and just converse with people, however we as a community are clever enough to find a work around this, and maybe even improve where cipsoft is lacking....

I love this idea of javascript. I personally think that javascript would be exponentially beneficial, and would love to see one that would be compatible on ALL PLATFORMS, I'm talking about logging in to play OT from you Xbox 1, Ps4, Android, Iphone, ect ect. Imagine if real tibia had that, you could generate so many new players just from making the client an app on iphone and android, not to mention how much fun it would be to be controlling your character from a game controller, yes I realize the downside of not being able to use a keyboard to type in spells, keywords (npc), and just converse with people, however we as a community are clever enough to find a work around this, and maybe even improve where cipsoft is lacking....

Well I see no reason why not. It would be hard in my opinion to play tibia on anything other than a computer with a mouse.

BUT being able to log into your account on a phone, and chat to people on your VIP or any globalchat, look through your depot and shop on the market could all be possible. I see no reason why we shouldn't start focusing on becoming better than Cipsoft. I feel we all can agree we can do better than they do.

Well I see no reason why not. It would be hard in my opinion to play tibia on anything other than a computer with a mouse.

BUT being able to log into your account on a phone, and chat to people on your VIP or any globalchat, look through your depot and shop on the market could all be possible. I see no reason why we shouldn't start focusing on becoming better than Cipsoft. I feel we all can agree we can do better than they do.

Exactly! It's just like you said somewhere else on the forum, tibia is going downhill, and we can be better than them, they have stolen our ideas in the past because they were great, no reason for us to stop having such great ideas and implementing them.

Back