• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT have beaten RL Tibia!

Wheres the worlds first MMO on the phone that you guys have created?

So, you can't judge any game if you haven't created similar game yourself? Do you read what you write??
You can't say OWN opinion if you didn't manage to create the product you judge

So, you can't judge any game if you haven't created similar game yourself? Do you read what you write??
You can't say OWN opinion if you didn't manage to create the product you judge

True, I'm sorry won't happen again sir. I'll just post my opinion without an explanation.

I don't think OT beat real tibia. Probable are 40% of those users just spoofs.

And stop calling it RL Tibia. There is no such thing as Real Life Tibia.

ACTUALLY THERE IS RL TIBIA!!!!!!!!1

WATCH IT AND ENJOY!

YouTube - Tibia: Real-Life

hail rl tibia!!!!!

eum... that's sooooo gay.. wtf.. please for once please try to sense the diffrences from a game to real life...

@Up Stian, it's called Rl Tibia because it's a nick name to CipSoft Tibia.. that have been famous for several years and you can't say they really mean Real Life Tibia.. not everything is shortwords.. if you say rl tibia anywhere everyone will understand it's the Original Game..

Btw, why would you care that much? it's a word! nothing else.

its gotten to the point where internet slang can mean anything as long as enough people are behind it, lol.

I don't believe in that 50k+ online on all ots on those lists.. I don't believe that for a second actually...

let us check the facts that "spoofing" is very common these days, with or without proofs..

also that "x-log in no logout zone" is some sort of spoofing but quite not anyway.

so with all these "PEOPLE online amount cheaters" I bet that at least 60% of all those numbers are Afk-Mc, X-logged characters. and some "faked online amount".

so before you say "OT beat Cip".. get some proofs that those 50k players really are 50k people irl.

Keep in mind, Most people on Rl tibia are afk botting aswell :peace:

Well, i guess 10% is botting on real tibia and about 40-60% on OT. And we can easily just remove all servers with a peak over 800. Never have a server had over 800 without spoof, never. Also, atleast 30% can be cut from OT part as spoof, if not more.

Well, i guess 10% is botting on real tibia and about 40-60% on OT. And we can easily just remove all servers with a peak over 800. Never have a server had over 800 without spoof, never. Also, atleast 30% can be cut from OT part as spoof, if not more.

narozia had 855 players on.

Back