• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT have beaten RL Tibia!

hmm let's see Rl tibia 30000/70~428,5 players/server
OT 50000/1500~33 players/server
Well I think cipsoft still leads but that depends on from which point off view you look from....

@Down ehm?

Last edited:
I don't believe in that 50k+ online on all ots on those lists.. I don't believe that for a second actually...

let us check the facts that "spoofing" is very common these days, with or without proofs..

also that "x-log in no logout zone" is some sort of spoofing but quite not anyway.

so with all these "PEOPLE online amount cheaters" I bet that at least 60% of all those numbers are Afk-Mc, X-logged characters. and some "faked online amount".

so before you say "OT beat Cip".. get some proofs that those 50k players really are 50k people irl.

And count 50% botting in rl tibia aswell, still OT beats the amount of players

I bet on every ot are botters aswell like on real :)
Lets take Icechaw/Softcores and Moonhawk as a proof,75~% botters right?=D
Almost every Real Map Server has got 25-50% botters :)
Cipsoft is still leading even tho TibiaME has got [Dunno how much] players xDD

Cipsoft has far more botters then OT.

TibiaME sucks ;)

OpenTibia is full of botters. I know a bunch of friends that bot 5 servers while playing one all at the same time. Also, it's really easy to fake your player amount. Also, 5000 servers versus 72?

I don't believe that Cip have that many botters longer, but ofc I could be wrong..

they're randomly banning everyone nowdays.. if you login to Tibia and start a bot there's a big chance you'll get banned within 12 hours.

I don't know if they still use "ban waves" and ban several players at same time but I do know that the auto tool is banishing players at once the proofs is enough.

Back