• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ot help fast!!! Important!!!

Futlend

Reaction score
Okay so my server something happens to it where players or staff can't login including myself so I close the server in the launcher (same as the /closeserver command) and then I open it
and POOF it works again but then anywhere from 1-30 hours later it does it again... any idea as to how this is happening?

If no one can login it means the connection with your database is gone..
Ones you restart the issue is 9/10 times solved but its annoying cause it does not save anything from the moment the database connection is gone.

As far as I know there is not ALOT you can do about it.. My server had the same problem ones a while and I'd have to rest my case on that one..

But its not once awhile its like 3 times a day now.

- - - Updated - - -

It's done it 6 times today!?!? why is this happening.

BUMP

Cmon i need HELP it didn't do this in SQLITE but I like having the website and automatic donations... so can ANYONE help me?

Simple.. if it wasn't like that in the past change it back.. problem solved.. You don't need a donation shop to run an epic OT.. unless you just want to make lots of money on it than i'd advice you to stop hosting instantly and find a real job as normal people do.. OT's aren't made to rip off people with lots of donations and such but are made to bring pleasure to the players and to your own amusement. ..

But I like having a website its much better and means less duping glitches. Btw if your not going to have any helpful information then stay off the thread. Sqlite sucks and we all know that YOU obviously are an amateur at hosting.

I FOUND THE PROBLEM!!! now someone tell me how to fix it... When people use CTRL+G toomuch (say 4-5 times within 5 minutes and this goes for not just 1 player but all) it causes everyone to get disconnected from database error. Anyone know why????

- - - Updated - - -

Also happens if people constantly log in and out...

- - - Updated - - -

Well today I went to get on and the internet didn't work its been going slower and slower lately. So after hours of working on trying to get it working again foundout my INTERNET cord (that goes from computer to router) was completely SHOT replaced it with a brand new one and everything is running faster and better then ever. So hopefully thats why ppl got disconnected from the database!

Have u checked all ur ports? [ 3306 ][ 80 ][ 7171][7172]? Did you make a own IP? And have u configured it right in the CONFIG.LUA? I mean the [ip = "your-ip"]

And these are the right ports,

loginPort = 7171
gamePort = 7172
adminPort = 7171
statusPort = 7171

Back