• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ot - hosting/dedicated server

Silverdwa

Reaction score
What dedicated server is enough to hold 700+players? Also i wanna cheap dedic.
I wanna host a 8.6 server, but idk what server to buy. Please give me some advice. Be4 i was only hostin OT on my PC

700+ players means most likely that you're hosting a real-map server, in that case I wouldn't bother with a dedicated host 'cos you'll have it online for maybe a week until you've made enough money then shut it down

700+ players means most likely that you're hosting a real-map server, in that case I wouldn't bother with a dedicated host 'cos you'll have it online for maybe a week until you've made enough money then shut it down

afff, next idiot

Who care about ur opinion? You dont know anything about me and my server. You are just mr. Hater bcoz someone ripped u on cash on some noobOT. And its just ur own fault if you payin ur cash for stupid ot.
P.S No1 preach u to donate server.

Ignore mr Sherlock or mr Hater - as u wish

Who care about ur opinion? You dont know anything about me and my server. You are just mr. Hater bcoz someone ripped u on cash on some noobOT. And its just ur own fault if you payin ur cash for stupid ot.

You couldn't be further from the truth. You'll be another dumbass download-and-make-cash tosser out to make a quick buck from OTS.
I've never played a realmap OTS (other than one for about 10 minutes then got bored), so that's completely wrong.

You're just another dumb fucking Polak or BR trying to make as much money as quick as possible.
GTFO.
Sincerely
Me.
P.s. learn English please.

Now i see ur next rpg dumb ass who playin to hunt and make qestsssssss gl, u r addicted
fo from my english bye

Should we care about your's then ? o_O"

PS: Well, use what robisondiaz alrdy told u, with atleast 5/6 GB ram and more internet connection, I think

You couldn't be further from the truth. You'll be another dumbass download-and-make-cash tosser out to make a quick buck from OTS.
I've never played a realmap OTS (other than one for about 10 minutes then got bored), so that's completely wrong.

You're just another dumb fucking Polak or BR trying to make as much money as quick as possible.
GTFO.
Sincerely
Me.
P.s. learn English please.

(off topic) Wow that was flawless, I have never seen a thread hijacked that efficiently in a long time. Little do you know it can be as much work recreating RL tibia than it is building a custom map. First off not everyone has the time to sit and map for months to build a custom ot that you peak at 40 players with. Second, scripting?? yes rl maps take a lot of custom scripts, its not just dl a stolen map and put it online..people spend 1 year+ just working on the map alone their not released flawless lol. Last, it is a FACT that people generally like to PVP and play RL maps over custom maps..argue all you want the stats will prove you wrong. So continue hating all the rl map hosters but the people playing them are having FUN and thats whats supposed to be what matters in a game. It costs MONEY to host even RL maps, thats what donations are for..I will personally be spending 225$/mo just for dedi, vent, advertising, and donor on otland. (off topic)

Serverloft.com might be your answer im looking into a nice dedi host myself.

Back