• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ot Hosting (Needing Ifo)

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
So im on my way to buy host for my ot (40€ max) and i don't know if im getting custom ip for example grubbs.com or like grubbs.zapto.org with this website: https://robot.your-server.de/home
can anyone tell me the information i don't know?
and it says that i will get an email when the server is ready, can i add my data pack to the server hosting so my server is there or??
please help me get my wounderful host
(Recommend hosting sites please)

Numerical ip (ex: 89.193.54.32), by then you will have to chose either buy a .com domain or use a free dns service(no-ip).
Some hosting companies offer domains when checking out.

Domains such as zapto.org, servegame.com, sytes.net and few more are free at no-ip.com. I don't certainly know where you can get .se domains, but you can always ask Google.

Domains such as zapto.org, servegame.com, sytes.net and few more are free at no-ip.com. I don't certainly know where you can get .se domains, but you can always ask Google.
no-ip.com ik, but can i add that ips when i bought the host?

no-ip.com ik, but can i add that ips when i bought the host?
You should be reading a bit about DNS on the web and maybe hire a person to setup your server properly^^
If you want to do it yourself you will definitly need to do some own reasearch^^

Back