• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT-Land's Website & Community

HeartlessX

OTLand - CEO
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I've last checked on Otland.net and clearly there's a new layout and a lot of things have changed from when I previously visited this forum website.

So I was wondering if people could answer a couple of questions.
  • Why did the layout change at all?
  • Why can't they change it back to the old one or make it similar?
  • Why doesn't it show how many users/guests are looking at a thread or post?
  • Why does it feel like hardly anyone even use's this website anymore after the change?
    • I say this due to hardly seeing new threads being created, very little views and barely anyone replying to those threads/posts.
Hopefully some staff members will be able to answer these questions to give more of a credibility to the answer.

Thanks,
HeartlessX

Last edited:
There is new layout cuz administration changed the forum engine.

Why did the layout change at all?
The forum was changed from vBulletin to XenForo

Why can't they change it back to the old one or make it similar?
No time due to school and its fine as is.

Why doesn't it show how many users/guests are looking at a thread or post?
Limitations in the layout design. The features are there, they're just not implemented in these layouts.

Why does it feel like hardly anyone even use's this website anymore after the change?
The forum is just as active as it was before the switch from vb to xenforo

I say this due to hardly seeing new threads being created, very little views and barely anyone replying to those threads/posts.
It depends on the time that you check the forum and the boards which you're lurking in.

Hopefully some staff members will be able to answer these questions to give more of a credibility to the answer.
Even though I'm not part of the "staff", I'm good friends with the administrators running this forum. Kornelijus and Mark.

Back