• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ot lovers = moped lovers?

I love riding tuned mopeds and Dirt bikes..

I'm today buying a new PitPRO Lite 150cc for a reasonably good price. I've also had alot of dirt bikes / Mopeds before this one. If the deal goes smoothly today, I'll post some clips in this thread where I'm doing wheelies. If I'll find it :)

Nice, I used to have a Honda CR 80 -99, two stroke cylinder.

It was rly nice, I love twostroke bikes dang. But its piston broke down after some harsh driving. I later found out it wasn't only the piston, but the whole engine had been cut thanks to this..

I was thinking about buying Yamaha YZF R125 but it costs to much in insurance so that didnt happend. And ya, the speakers are for like beach parties and such;p

Haha, I don't really leave the moped anywhere except at home so I don't really need any place for the helmet :)

so you aren't using it to drive? good investion, i love it.. i had a moped too when i was younger, had blue light shit under it and wanted to do alot more but one night i had that blue light on, police stopped me had to take it off in front of them:p, now <3 motobikes

Nice, I used to have a Honda CR 80 -99, two stroke cylinder.

It was rly nice, I love twostroke bikes dang. But its piston broke down after some harsh driving. I later found out it wasn't only the piston, but the whole engine had been cut thanks to this..

Yamaha yzf r125 is 4 stroke :p

Haha, that's why I don't use it to drive since if the Police stops me they'll take my engine which i spent like 1200 euros on so that wouldn't be too nice and ya, it really wasn't a good investation but it was fun & now all ppl kepps starring at me when I drive by;) So worth it in one way, but not the cash. Spent like 2700 Euros on the whole moped and I'll probably sell it for 2000euros but the time was worth 700 euros, no doubt.

Got lots of dirt bikes, best one is CRF450X.

Mopeds = gay tho, dirt bikes only. ;)

Got 2 dirk bikes myself - Agreed Mopeds super gay, roadbikes dirk bikes mountain bikes streets bikes all classy and kool, Mopeds = small penis or french

lol small penis or french, dirt bikes = small penis cuz u cannot do anything else than "styling" for the bitches

small penis on a dirtbike, kkkkkkk

I'd like to see you drive around on your fagmobile and get all the chicks bru

Back
Top Bottom