• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT Program Requests

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
I'm currently working on Exiva but I like to have other projects on the side incase I get bored.
Does anybody have an idea for a program?

If you say maptracker or otb/dat editor I'll slap you.

I'm not interested in YATC. Nor am I capable of contributing.

then specific more less what your interested in?

I said I was looking for suggestions, I didn't accept yours so if you don't have another don't post.

Why not just little projects that serve a purpose to a bigger picture but can be separate? Also, are you aiming for do script related programs or client modification programs?

Why not just little projects that serve a purpose to a bigger picture but can be separate? Also, are you aiming for do script related programs or client modification programs?

More script related but some client mods might be applicable. And that's why I'm asking, if anyone needs any little programs for one thing give me the idea and I'll make it. Not some huge project. Just a small little program.

Back