• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OT PROJECT] (Name Soon) official project thread

deviant motive

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemans and other wild trolls

(Name Soon) OT Project!

Information about this projecT

You may have seen some dbl, naruto, etc own client and system
included Open Tibia Servers. I am going to make a real medieval Open Tibia Server which includes:
  • All new weapons
  • All new armor sets
  • All new equipument
  • All new monsters
  • All new spells
  • All new actions
  • All new (some more whitch i didn't remember)

There are some things which i can name.

Potions: they will be sold for 7in1
10419566.png

Player speed: it will be not changeable (every lvl same speed).

Outfits: you will gain new addons for outfits which are appropriate for your class.

Map: I don't know why, but first city i will use is revamped evolution (ONLY CITY) because it looks cool and i put a lot of work in it.
Screens:
SHOPS
25673501.png

TEMPLE AND ROUND HOUSES
34020736.png

BIG CITY WALL ENTRANCE (1 of 3) AND NOT DONE YET
44466222.png

In this thread i you can give me suggestions, your ideas about everything (especially name of the project) and discuss about it.
Thanks for your corporation ;)

The potions rox! Though the mapping is really bad.. Try to not use so much auto border =)

I use only raw palette, REALLY
I have the name of server but it sounds not good enough : Blades of Shadow
there is ip where you can look at website and discover the map (no spells,monsters,npc anything) [I will tell the ip if someone would say it is allowed]

And little screenie ;)
49090412.png

Shops:
93490850.png

(DOORS ARE LOCKED)

Of course it's legal to say the IP, but if you want a advertise I suggest you go to the advertise part of the forum and create a thread about the server.

Also, you're not really using RAW the right way..

you think they should be all green? I think the same but it was my friend's idea to mix them
Blades of Shadow - Latest News

NEXT SCREEN
87274788.png

*Changed:
  • all beds are green
  • fixed some map bugs

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The third gate
What i want:
  • Your suggestion what to do with it cause there is too much space
  • I know it is not borderised and there are not enough things (IT IS NOT DONE YET)
24166446.png

Last edited:
well u can only use one of the beds in each house ._.

The other one (against the wall)

rs5vr4.png

The structure of the city, is very similar to evolution map xD

It doesn't look like RAW at all. If you did use RAW, you might as well have used auto-border to finish it quicker, because you'd get the exact same result. :p

Here are sewers, im waiting for your opinions (for me it looks horrible, i don't really know how to manage the space :p i thought about making it all from dirt
49206246.png

The OT is open you can take a look at the map in-game ;) CLICK

Last edited:
The potions rox! Though the mapping is really bad.. Try to not use so much auto border =)

If he makes the map great,,, it realy doesnt need to have great details and can be some squary.. not to much though..
i remember playing YurOTS.
Not to much details but still fun to play. Same with other maps

Edit: I Dont realy like the sewers haha :D

;) sewers are deleted, they sucked... Maybe you remember my edition of EldinWorld for 8.42. everyone loved it (my nick was Red Blood)

Here is new screenshot ;)

Back