• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT SERVERS EXIST?

Janekk

Reaction score
Hi, wondering about OT servers: Does anything except 7.4 Realesta, Tibiantis, Dura, Imperianic and Retrocores exist?
In the past we had many servers 8-8.42, even 8.6, like Eloth, Iriana, Albania, Huntera, Shadowcores and few others.
Are there some ot servers on this versions and mid rates? I know only about Kasteria, i was out few years

Hi, wondering about OT servers: Does anything except 7.4 Realesta, Tibiantis, Dura, Imperianic and Retrocores exist?
In the past we had many servers 8-8.42, even 8.6, like Eloth, Iriana, Albania, Huntera, Shadowcores and few others.
Are there some ot servers on this versions and mid rates? I know only about Kasteria, i was out few years
Check out Medivia

Not interested about Medivia, played when it was Tibianic, made 120 paladin and quitted, he made his own game on based on Tibia, will not join it anymore and rest of low rated 7.4.
Would like to see some 8.0+ servers with mid/high rate to get some fun

dude be serious, I want to play something fresh or something is announced to start. Wont join some unknown br ots with 250 levels and 4 ppl online

Back