• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT-Stuff's webpage is now officially opened from today [Semi custom 7.72-8.2, RL MAP]

OT Stuffs

OT-Stuffs.net
Reaction score
Well, lots of people have been waiting for it to come official, and now it is.
The webpage itself has been semi-official since May, so only a very few have been able to follow the progress of it.

So with the knowledge that the webpage has been hidden for 4 months, I can tell you it might take another 4 months before the server actually ends up online.
I'm still having little of a fist fight in my head whether to go through with some vocation ideas I'm currently having.. but I'll see what would be fun, and balancing..

Enjoy following the progress forward: LegacyOT

Ps, The webpage is heavy for people with weak internet, just so you know.
The first load will probably take 0-5 seconds, and the creature section 2-10 seconds for those with normal internet(2+ Mb/s download).
However once you've loaded the page the first time, it will be 10-50 times faster depending on your network.

Ps[2], If you can't figure out yourself, the design is still bit poor and the functions as well, I got a few more things to work on, for example the guild systems and so on..

Edit:
Project facebook: http://www.facebook.com/legacy.ot

Last edited:
Back