• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT Team - Sumus Validus - RELOADED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score

Sumus Validus is back! Gathering team members to dominate Open Tibia Servers like before!
We are going to be better organized, a better team.

We are an Open Tibia Server war team. We go from server to server dominating our way through, becoming the best.

We have currently played;

• Seneria - as guild FnT
  • Ethania - as guild Violent Saints
  • Premiera - as guild Sumus Validus

Who are we?
We are a bunch of guys who like to have fun, but play serious in wars. We use Ventrilo to communicate in wars as well as hunts and quests.

Why do you wish to dominate OPEN TIBIA Servers? Lulz
Real Tibia wars don't really appeal to us. We feel Open Tibia is perfect as all we want to do is war. We will be recording wars, pks, quests etc and they will be put on Youtube.

How many people will you be recruiting?
As many as possible! Our Ventrilo server has 25 slots at the moment, though I will upgrade if needed!

Is this just a team that will quit by next week?
Definatley not! Sumus Validus have been running for about a 3 months now. With a short break of a month.

I don't want to join, but I'll flame your thread anyway.
Thanks for the free bump!

All we require of you is to have Ventrilo & be in everytime you are at the PC / Laptop / Cardboard box, good listening skills and decent pvp also ACTIVE!!

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread!

My email is; [email protected]

Regards,
Beo / Three.

- Ventrilo is only 15 slots at the moment and we will be using "Violent Saints" until the end of this week.
- PM Myself or Merkz or Kimbo (Previously Medz) here at Otland.

Current team list;

• [*=left]Beo
    [*=left]Medz
    [*=left]Lukal
    [*=left]Don Merked
    [*=left]Salmoniko
    [*=left]Kevin
    [*=left]Trigga
    [*=left]Gruuh
    [*=left]Drulle

Premiera Warmode

[video=youtube;ETaY4ELg6z8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETaY4ELg6z8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Noob Frags

[video=youtube;SoFLpBDNJiU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoFLpBDNJiU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of servers are you playing? Only real-maps?

U should add the war video Dave when we fought bitey etc on premeria :D
My bad it's already there ;)

Undecided, Lukal went and got himself IP banned on Agardia...

Even though it's easy to get back on, the GM hates him :eek:

fuck argardia he ip banned me for walking in a gate of exp door and pushing ppl onto the wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back