• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT Tools

Izy

C++/VB/lua Programmer
Reaction score
Started to work on this all in one bundle. So far it reads from config.lua file and changes settings. It also sends query's to mysql server. It will probobly be TFS dependent as i am plannig to make a BAN/KICK option which will send commands to the server like Remote control(might use its protocol but not sure).
Here's a screen of what i have already completed.

As Always i am open to suggestions

Last edited:
You mean that tool downloader? Thats not the idea at all, and im not stealing ideas... might just change name

but im not makink a stupid tool downloader, so how is it idea stealing when im not even doing the same thing. I'm doing something totally different than shawak so stop getting pissed at me when all he has done is made a program whick opens your browser to a website. It uses(not probobly) Use Process.Start which is a really noob way to open a link, because Use Process.Start has its overloads. I can make an exact copy of your program probobly in less than 10 minutes. Don't flame me as im not coping your stupid idea to download files off internet. Not even downloading files, just opening websites.
du bist doof

Last edited:
haha u are so a stealer hope you get some infractions or a ban.

Exactly what I mean and sorry that I was inactive for a while but my internet is out and I'm posting from my phone right now. First release of this is probobly this week as I am almost done with 2 of the features, just need my internet back. Btw I'm going to make the title like ottools or something, sorry shwak but I don't mean to.steal your idea or title. If ottools is taken please inform me. Still open for suggestions.

Back