• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT

Ty on comments,but can someone like much much experienced mapper,Neon come and comment me here? xD

Guys, hes mayby a begginer on mapping ? so give him a try, Hes creating a custom server and hes the only one i know that is creating one right now so give him a try and lets see what happends when hes done with everything:D

LOL? If he is the only one makeing custom maps I feel sorry for you. Are you fu**ing serious?!

Nice man keep it up! I hate haters...

Graatzz, you now hate yourself. You just hated the haters, witch make you a hater. Good job on that post dude

Ont: You need more practice. the new screens is better then the old ones.

And for you who say this guy maps better then Guru and Aftonbladet; You're wrong, WAAAYYYY off

LOL? If he is the only one makeing custom maps I feel sorry for you. Are you fu**ing serious?!

Graatzz, you now hate yourself. You just hated the haters, witch make you a hater. Good job on that post dude

Ont: You need more practice. the new screens is better then the old ones.

And for you who say this guy maps better then Guru and Aftonbladet; You're wrong, WAAAYYYY off

-

Are you serious? man get over yourself and stay on topic i think people who have nothing good to say should not post at all, of course the man need some criticism.
And your right i hate myself and i dont give a inch about it so go pick on someone in your size.

-btt-
Anyway back to topic mystic you don't need neon to become a better mapper, just keep going and with time it will become better.

Guys here's 100% raw..Hope you like it!

49536615.jpg

Guys here's 100% raw..Hope you like it!

49536615.jpg

Sorry but it just looks bad.
I think you should practice shaping, details with the autoborder/doodad palettes etc.
Auto-border is not bad, it's only bad if you make it obvious.

Once that is done, you can add a 'twist' with the Raw palette.

Just a suggestion.

First.. Try using just RAW Pallete...
Second: Make sure map have sence.. don't put that drawbrigde and the whitemarble wall.. Everything has pair..
Third: Be detailed..
Fourth: Just don't think on the comments of Guru and Aftonbladet.. And they were begginers too with same mapping
Five: Don't give up... Accept Critisam
Six: Everyone has his mapping style

Fourth? I used auto border to my 2 first maps :D I don't have SS 'cause photos already deleted and maps tho

Well, you use very much Auto-Border tool. It is very easy to see.
But some things could be good if you just put some time into it.

Watch other mappers that you think's good, see how they use their details. Maybe you could do the same or figure something out of it.
Keep it going mate.

The cave you made is by far the best.
Focus on making things less squary after you have used the auto border, or try to exchange somewith (such as grounds) with the raw palette. :)

It's not super good but at least you're heading the right way. that pic is 50x better than your first pic of this screen.

Rate on that pic is 3/10.
Check some tutorials how to use the items properly and try "copy" map from someone that is a good mapper. for example try to copy a map from Neon, have that as "training"... when you've done that enough you'll know how to use items without screw it up or make it too square

You'll get there mate ;) Just keep trying and eventually you will become a great mapper :)

Back