• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTC] - Help with HP / mana bar above outfit

Slikeer

Reaction score
Hello friend, could you help me? I need the name, the hp and mana bar to appear on top of the outfit and not cover it

First of all which OTC?
  • mehah
  • edubart
  • v8

For mehah's:

First of all which OTC?
  • mehah
  • edubart
  • v8

For mehah's:

I use otclient v8. I'm kind of new to using the otclient.
Post automatically merged:

Which version do you recommend I use?

Last edited:
Actually community is not so open to share their solutions on any of these - that’s my feeling. So mehah is actively developing it’s fork but there are lot of changes to the “core” mechanics so you need to know basics of c++ to be able to decide what changes/fixes you’re willing to merge as changes to that are “published” frequently. But at least it’s mantained. V8 seems like a product thats production ready but it’s sources are outdated (as I know) as they come from some Leak (not sure if it was meant to open source).
Edubart’s OTC is OG version of it but no longer developed (only some fixes are released looking at git commit history).

I’d check if there are already some topics about these version to check what people who use it on production (on their servers) think of these versions. I don’t have much experiance of using OTC as I only tested it on 5-8 players platforms. But anyway there are some bugs that none reports to open source and people only keep these fixes for their own use (unfortunately).