• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows OTC without sound

Misterion

Reaction score
Both inside the game or on the home screen no sound comes out when i changed my windows from 32 to 64. Someone help me? Maybe some dll or configuration.

I've found this error:

ERROR: unable to open audio device
== application started at Jul 13 2014 14:44:09
OTClient 0.6.4 rev 2125 (28786a3) built on Nov 13 2013 for arch x86
ERROR: Unable to discover module from file '/rc_sound/music.important.otmod': OTML error in '/rc_sound/music.important.otmod': cannot read from input stream
ERROR: Unable to discover module from file '/rc_sound/rcsound2.otmod': OTML error in '/rc_sound/rcsound2.otmod': cannot read from input stream

Maybe the error is happening because I'm running it with the 32bits client, because the 64 client isn't opening. This following error appears:
"The applicationfailed to initialize properly(0xc000007b) Click ok to terminate the application."

My PC, like I've said before, is 64 bits. Thank you.

For me it works. As I understand you used CodeBlocks+MinGW+CMake to compile this? I succeeded compiling with those once but suddenly it all went bananas and I had to switch to Visual Studio. Will there be a fix for VS?

Back