• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTC - 'WSASocketA'

Add "_WINSOCK_DEPRECATED_NO_WARNINGS" inside Project->Properties->Configuration Properties->C/C++->Preprocessor->Preprocessor Definitions

Ok, compiles until
otclient-master\src\framework\sound\declarations.h(30): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'al.h': No such file or directory (..\src\framework\core\graphicalapplication.cpp)
#edit
Solved.

Last edited:
Go to file where the error is and change #include al.h to AL/(not sure if slash or back slash)al.h for alc.h do the same.

error

Error 1 error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'glew32.lib' C:\otclient-master\vc12\LINK otclient

but this file is located in C:\otclient-msvc13-libs\glew-1.10.0\lib

any idea?

edit: can also add here is just what the file ? <GL/glew.h>

Last edited:
Not really, I had only error with al nd alc, and after that some with LINK, but don't remember how I solved this. Probably I cleared project and added libs from beggining as msvc didn't load everything properly. Also it's best to install boost through installer.

ok I will try

ps: Topics repaired the problem now is the next

Error 1 error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'libeay32MD.lib' C:\otclient-master\vc12\LINK otclient

Edit: approximately I solved it :) does not read subfolders had to add track C:\otclient-msvc13-libs\OpenSSL-1.0.1e\lib\VC :)

Last edited:
Back