• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTChanger

Shawak

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Shawak
Hello, OtLand!

Do you remember the ip changer 'OTChanger'? No?!?! No Problem! I'll explain you what OTChanger is.

OTChanger was an old ip changer project I had some years ago. After long thinking over, I decided to bring OTChanger back to life.
I completly recoded the old software to release a new, better software. All information about the new project can be found on OTChanger.de.

Direct download: Download - OTChanger

I did everything by my own, so it would be nice to get some feedback from you.

Regards,
Shawak

Approved

Due to how the download is distributed we can't analyze it(since the link in the website can be changed at anytime), use it at your own risk.

Hahah nice introduction but there is already alot of ip changers out there don't you think so? I don't think we are in need of more, no offence mate.

Also with the new OTCLIENTS i think all ip-changers will be thrown away sooner or later.

But i have to admit that you've done a good work!

What do you mean? You download the updater, so the first update actually is the "real download", if you mean that.

Hahah nice introduction but there is already alot of ip changers out there don't you think so? I don't think we are in need of more, no offence mate.

Also with the new OTCLIENTS i think all ip-changers will be thrown away sooner or later.

But i have to admit that you've done a good work!

Well we don't need more, but if we have a wide choice it is more likely that everyone will find one that fits his own preferences best :p
However +1 on that OTC thing.

Nice work Shawak

I meant updated to suit 9.6 clients, other than that all the features look amazing. It's literally what I need in a client, cause right now all I got is OTLand's and I hate it lol

What do you mean? You download the updater, so the first update actually is the "real download", if you mean that.

NOOOO. I meant I wish it was updated so support all the current client versions! You know 9.6 lol? It says '(no 9.6 support)'

Sorry I posted it twice, the developer version contains 9.6 support, but I will add it later to the official version.

Back