• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTCleverPage v.01

Spetlex

OTCleverPage
Reaction score
Hello People,

I was kind of bored, so i created something that could be usefull for some people.
I created OTCleverPage, a small web-script for people who visit your website, and need some information.

People can use this when they are not using any account management system, just for spreading information to their players.

Features
  • Changeable layout; Border, background and font.
  • Changeable server-information; servername, owner, ip-address, version and location.
  • Change-able Messages; Solid message and scrolling message.

Bug Reports
None yet.

When you find a bug, email it to me (contact details in package) or reply to this thread.

Changelog v0.1 - 6 October 2012
  • I've created the page and its configuration methods.
  • You can adjust the colours of the webpage to anything you like now.
  • You can enter your server information now.
  • You can enter personal information or message now.

Download version v0.1
Package includes;
index.php
settings.php
README.txt
Jordi Prevost.contact

Download as RAR @ Speedyshare
Download as RAR @ Multiupload
Virus Total

New ideas are always welcome!

I hope this can fit people their needs.
Thanks for reading this!

Yours,
Spetlex

Thanks! I's not that much yet, but every update will be something new, since the layout is quite basic :p

I know, i was already working on that, but i had some issues with it. Probably going to make the layout much nicer, since it is so basic now.

Can I get a screenshot?
I wanna see how it looks :p

Can I get a screenshot?
I wanna see how it looks :p

Here you go;
2lkaeme.png

@Dj Ashba; Sure, make something nice for OTCP :)

@everyone; anymore ideas or tips?

Suggestion: An intro page, where you can add a media file (movie, logo, screenshot) in config and a "Enter" button.

Suggestion: An intro page, where you can add a media file (movie, logo, screenshot) in config and a "Enter" button.
Thanks for the idea! i will work on it. I'm busy on the next version right now. You guys want to have the layout tibia-like or like shown above? with tibia-like i don't mean the layout, but some parts of it (like the corners & such)

Yours,

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP

Here is background its simple but i think its nice <3

ve3sF.png

And logo i have render and psd just send me msg

0yqaO.png

Im not it home and i dont have my stuff;p

Attachments

Back