• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient 1.0 (Release)

you can just code this in MW script lol
It would be great if you could guide me step by step how to do this. My knowledge ends the moment i found out how to make this client work because its not packed in 1 zip and i had to actually download github files and add latest release files to this pack.

Why are you guys talking about server side customizations on a CLIENT related thread? This guy asked for some kind of bot for a reason. He probably wants to use this client to play on multiple servers, not on his own.

Ohh I see. I think 99% of servers do not allow any external modules to be loaded, so even if you can find the script for this, it wont help. Same reason why you can’t just add CandyBot to otclient and bot on all servers which allow otclient. Might be better off just linking the server admin to Zbizu’s thread and encourage them to add it. I use server-side MW timer and love it, I don’t see much downside.

Ohh I see. I think 99% of servers do not allow any external modules to be loaded, so even if you can find the script for this, it wont help. Same reason why you can’t just add CandyBot to otclient and bot on all servers which allow otclient.
Not true at all. You can use custom modules, it just depends on what functions you will use.

Not true at all. You can use custom modules, it just depends on what functions you will use.

I copy pasted candybot to modules and its working. I am playing on evolunia right now. I can't seem to find a magic wall timer in any bot for this client. Everything is made for otclientv8. But this client works better for me on amd graphics card. If there is some1 knowledgeable to point me in the right direction when it comes to mw timer in client then it would be good.

With the availability and popularity of OTCV8 which uses encryption, external modules would be read as 3$45!@%$##12 though right?

With the availability and popularity of OTCV8 which uses encryption, external modules would be read as 3$45!@%$##12 though right?
If you are talking about v8, if it's encrypted but not with password (which is probably in most cases) then you can still use your own modules.

So basically any server with encryption, you can’t use your own modules. So this mwall timer would only work on servers which have no protection at all, and have their sprites, modules, etc just freely available for download, right?

So basically any server with encryption, you can’t use your own modules. So this mwall timer would only work on servers which have no protection at all, and have their sprites, modules, etc just freely available for download, right?
Or any server that is not using custom client (you can replace Cipsoft's client with OTC). But again, v8 encrypted but without password is vulnerable to custom modules.

I haven’t played any OT in >1 year, but my experience from when I did play, MOST servers which had >100 players used encryption. Regardless, the point is any server which does not use encryption, this guy would benefit from a client-side mwall timer module, right?

I doubt evolunia has any kind of protection since this ots is made with built in bot but i just cant seem to find any bot for that client. Also if you can compare edubart or this client to realesta one i think its the same but different optimizations were made. I remember realesta client worked well for me but otclientv8 did not so i think it might be different branch with different api like opengl 2.0 on edubart and 4.6 on otcv8

Is there a way to have the bottom action bar separate for each character? Cuz binding hotkeys to 1,2,3,4, etc. is really neat.

now the client has its own discord to move the community more:

everyone can help and become an official developer or a contributor.

now the client has its own discord to move the community more:

everyone can help and become an official developer or a contributor.
if i make a PR to add encryption method it will be allowed or deleted ? @Mehah i know that you said tht you wont implement it. but what if i do it to the public? will it be accepted or not?

if i make a PR to add encryption method it will be allowed or deleted ? @Mehah i know that you said tht you wont implement it. but what if i do it to the public? will it be accepted or not?

Wena compadre

Honestly look rare a "public encrypt"

In my vision (0% about codes), an encrypt it's a way to defend your client (sprites, modules, etc) but if all player know how your server it's encrypted, probably you will find a way to decrypt and access to modules/sprites, etc

Actually Mehah made a big work putting attention on old Edubart code, fix and give us something decent

If someone want add a bot, encrypt system, in-game acc manager it's ok, but need be your own job because Mehah and other coders still working on push the client (side-codes are "personal work"; Now, if you want release for public, it's good too for community)

Wena compadre

Honestly look rare a "public encrypt"

In my vision (0% about codes), an encrypt it's a way to defend your client (sprites, modules, etc) but if all player know how your server it's encrypted, probably you will find a way to decrypt and access to modules/sprites, etc

Actually Mehah made a big work putting attention on old Edubart code, fix and give us something decent

If someone want add a bot, encrypt system, in-game acc manager it's ok, but need be your own job because Mehah and other coders still working on push the client (side-codes are "personal work"; Now, if you want release for public, it's good too for community)
wena socio
i have the codes but i wont do all the job adapting it to mehah's otclient if it's going to be rejected that's why im asking ( the code that im talking about, were taken from otc retricaria). and yes you are right if the code is open source many players will be able to decrypt it mostly devs, but not normal players.

Back