• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient 1.0 (Release)

wena socio
i have the codes but i wont do all the job adapting it to mehah's otclient if it's going to be rejected that's why im asking ( the code that im talking about, were taken from otc retricaria). and yes you are right if the code is open source many players will be able to decrypt it mostly devs, but not normal players.
pointless then

many players will be able to decrypt it mostly devs, but not normal players.
That doesn't sound very assuring lol, seems like a complete waste of time if anyone can decrypt it. Especially since how to decrypt it would become a thread here on otland where literaly any user can learn how.

Is there a way to disable the hotkeys shoot on target and stuff, I cant seem to get it working

client 7.72

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm not interested in developing a bot, at the moment I'm focused on improving existing features, but anyone is free to develop and share with the community.
i just hope that your client become the most used
and normal players won't use the best one
they will use the worthy one

Last edited:
i have 1 problem my cliant does not save the last position of the windows like inventory etc did i made something wrong

i have a problem with action bar it doesnt save the items text or something when i restart the client or just logoff

Back