• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient 1.0

Kondrah released sources are useless but the walking system, the walking system is 100% released but the auto walking system (map click).

so that was the problem?
Yes I only confirmed, that Your method of retrieving transparent pixel existance is not valid when dealig with 10.41 + transparency spr file, not sure if works properly for 10.98. My changes fixed that problem.
Post automatically merged:

@Mehah I have one consideration regarding missiles - I think, that This piece of code should be modified:
1593034324657.png
because right now missile is redrawed not every z iterations, but every z*tile iterations 0 let me think if that's correct

Edit: after applaying Big Update · mehah/otclient@b532600 (https://github.com/mehah/otclient/commit/b5326001114791ade41753e6be83915e55d4b009) I got ~400% fps increase, but while moving the character it is generally like 30%, nevertheless I think It is quite insane :)

Last edited:
Yes I only confirmed, that Your method of retrieving transparent pixel existance is not valid when dealig with 10.41 + transparency spr file, not sure if works properly for 10.98. My changes fixed that problem.
Post automatically merged:

@Mehah I have one consideration regarding missiles - I think, that This piece of code should be modified:
View attachment 46834
because right now missile is redrawed not every z iterations, but every z*tile iterations 0 let me think if that's correct

Edit: after applaying Big Update · mehah/otclient@b532600 (https://github.com/mehah/otclient/commit/b5326001114791ade41753e6be83915e55d4b009) I got ~400% fps increase, but while moving the character it is generally like 30%, nevertheless I think It is quite insane :)

thx, you can report bugs in git, it is more organized and better for me to see.

Here:

thx, you can report bugs in git, it is more organized and better for me to see.

Here:
Ok, i do not know much about github, my main platform till now was bitbucket. Next Bugs will be reported on github ;)

One issue I noticed is when you're on a second floor, suddenly ground floor disappears and is now dark, like if you could only see 2 floors under you even if you're above ground floor.

One issue I noticed is when you're on a second floor, suddenly ground floor disappears and is now dark, like if you could only see 2 floors under you even if you're above ground floor.
A idded the solution in previous posts on a second page as i remember

fixed

plz, use git to report, thx.

Will result in an uint8_t overflow (back to 0xFF - 255).
Reproduction: stand in ground 7, and have a tower as high as possible. Should be an int32_t instead.

Issue: Huge tower in ground floors results in client constant crash · Issue #3 · mehah/otclient (https://github.com/mehah/otclient/issues/3)

Bug fix:
C++:
for (int32_t z = m_floorMax; z >= m_floorMin; --z) {

@Mehah
After I put every change from your repo,

Issue #1
I've found an issue with removing border (client not re-drawing it or something) after transforming ground under border.
Video for better explain: Click to Watch!

EDIT :
Issue #2 , If someone is using "custom target-mark" larger than common Tibia Red Square, there is an issue with displaying custom target texture properly
Video for better explain: Click to Watch! (it should display red circle not-cut-off, now because ground is re-drawing, client cut-off texture of target-mark), it's because drawFlags are removed (I need to figure out how to fix it for new "drawing system" created by Mehah)

Im just leaving this issues in thread - here, because someone might have any custom project so beware of those. ;)

Last edited:
@Fresh

this does not happen, tested with the last revision, not forgetting that the test was performed with tibia.

you need to adapt the rendering system to your modification.

you must put in order to draw grounds first, there is already a separate method just to draw ground. (drawGround).

mehah/otclient (https://github.com/mehah/otclient/blob/master/src/client/tile.cpp#L42)

Well guys, I optimized name and life bar, I should launch it next week, as it needs some adjustments and refactoring.

:p

Last edited:
Well, I was going to ask if anyone had an idea why my fps wasn't dropping, but the graphics seem to be choppy while moving diagonally on a low level / low speed character... But since there was a possible fix 30 minutes ago and I ended up compiling it 6 hours earlier I guess I'll try again tomorrow lol.

Thanks for your support, really glad to see people still keeping the open source dream alive :)

Is it possible to use this on a 7.7 OT? Ive tried the client but i get random crashes and errors. When monsters die and so on.

Attachments

Is it possible to use this on a 7.7 OT? Ive tried the client but i get random crashes and errors. When monsters die and so on.
You can see your errors log, just need to adjust packets to your client version.

I will put what had in relation to compatibility with older versions and requesting merge with official git from otclient, to avoid future conflicts and create a new branch as @Znote suggested.

Does anyone else have issues with using items on the game map? It's like the client does not respond to clicks when using certain items, but does for like hangable light sources.

Does anyone else have issues with using items on the game map? It's like the client does not respond to clicks when using certain items, but does for like hangable light sources.

I have same issue too, if you have flag at Item in object builder: Bottom, on item for example: window (and you want to close window by using it) or on other item you have Bottom flag. In game - client don't have "Use" action. ( LEFT screen in spoiler )

also if you have any item on upper floor ( RIGHT screen in spoiler ) for example sewer crate that normally is able to open (before Mehah changes with drawFlags) by "Use" action and is covered with item that is on above floor (ex. tree leaves) you CAN'T use item that is covered by something on upper floor 🤔 .
r5T6zjI.png

Last edited:
I have same issue too, if you have flag at Item in object builder: Bottom, on item for example: window (and you want to close window by using it) or on other item you have Bottom flag. In game - client don't have "Use" action. ( LEFT screen in spoiler )

also if you have any item on upper floor ( RIGHT screen in spoiler ) for example sewer crate that normally is able to open (before Mehah changes with drawFlags) by "Use" action and is covered with item that is on above floor (ex. tree leaves) you CAN'T use item that is covered by something on upper floor 🤔 .
r5T6zjI.png

this bug already existed, correct?

Back